Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprising when people like you come here and tell me "oWn YoUr L" when you know shit of what happened in the chapter.

Like at least wait for the summary and raws.

If the fight does not seem to conclude this chapter, then I'll gladly accept my L, as long as you accept the Ws I mentioned above.

Kinyagi, just going to warn you now but don't go cry to a mod when this comes back to bite you in the ass.
"You said Hitler killed 5 million Jews but I just checked and it was only 4 million! Hah! You're wrong!"
They ignore the bigger picture there.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Some delusional posts being thrown out here.

Kizaru's priority, by his own admission was to attack and kill VP, even went to tell Luffy to get out of his way, if he saw VP running/escaping, what do you expect him to do? Let him go?

Reading the story without 100% agenda sometimes is good too.
Luffy wankers are just trolling.

That's the difference between Luffy and Zoro wankers:

Zoro wankers believe most of the crap that comes out of our mouths, fuck, I still believe in ZKK.

Luffy wankers are like Luffy, and like trolling people while making themselves laugh.

Anyone who actually thinks Kizaru is ducking Luffy here is crazy. Kizaru has three objectives, to secure York, the Mother Frame, and kill the rest of the Vegapunks. Luffy is an obstance to him, not an enemy he needs to defeat. Of course, defeating Luffy would be ideal. At this point, it's obvious Luffy is too fast for Kizaru to ignore him and still get the kill on the Punks. Kizaru at least needs to push him into cooldown.

Unless Sanji decides to actually, you know, do something.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

In no universe will Akainu ever be comparable to Kidd.
As fighters they are comparable, sloppy dudes who are trying to break walls with their heads.
Create a big hand made of magma/metal and hope it works... Sloppy with bad reflexes.

He literally attacked Kizaru last chapter with several attacks that connected. To not use aCoC to further increase the AP of those attacks is a genuine question to ask and I know @nik87 doesn't have an answer for that.
I do have an answer for it. The attacks did NOT connect.
Using aCoC to boost attacks that arent landing in the first place is indeed useless.
Luffy didnt land a single clean hit on Kizaru yet.
Everything so far has been blocked by Kizaru's light.

I don't think tankman is circumstantial.
What is the point of a sitting duck form?

am neither trying to bait you nor going after your avy. I simply stated facts.
Kuzan is holding Akainu down because he is his near equal.
And factually looked bad against an old timer who indeed did blitz him and smack him into the ground.
Meanwhile, Kizaru matched Dark King blow for blow. All of these are facts.
Kuzan is also Kizaru's equal. Do not forget that part. Admirals always receive hype as a group. Yes Kuzan was blitzed so what ? What did Garp accomplish ?
It was a desperate struggle of a beaten man that Kuzan himself stated he was worrying over. Even if he didn't Kuzan isn't meant to be a speedster.

Now let's talk about Kizaru's AP. He is fighting Luffy for 2 chapters the sloppiest fighter in the show and yet even after kicking him to the face he hasn't managed to would him (the damage was done through the barrier)

Also, how well will Kizaru tank attacks ?
Spoiler alert: Based on Oda refusing to let Liffy use aCoC I can tell you it won't be close to Kuzan's.

How can Akainu look superior while being worse than Kizaru at everything?
Speed, DC, reflexes, raw power, combat style... You name it.
Find anything that is in Akainu's favor.
Let's spare ourselves a pointless discussion. This is Luffy vs Zoro all over again. We will not agree. You will have to accept that Akainu is favored by the narrative just like you accepted how Luffy is favored by the narrative in Wano.

do have an answer for it. The attacks did NOT connect.
Using aCoC to boost attacks that arent landing in the first place is indeed useless.
Luffy didnt land a single clean hit on Kizaru yet.
Everything so far has been blocked by Kizaru's light.
The attacks commented to a stationary Kizaru. Whether he used Light to block doesn't change the fact that increased AP would've helped Luffy to break through that Light defense. Do not confuse blocking to dodging.

Luffy wankers are just trolling.

That's the difference between Luffy and Zoro wankers:

Zoro wankers believe most of the crap that comes out of our mouths, fuck, I still believe in ZKK.

Luffy wankers are like Luffy, and like trolling people while making themselves laugh.

Anyone who actually thinks Kizaru is ducking Luffy here is crazy. Kizaru has three objectives, to secure York, the Mother Frame, and kill the rest of the Vegapunks. Luffy is an obstance to him, not an enemy he needs to defeat. Of course, defeating Luffy would be ideal. At this point, it's obvious Luffy is too fast for Kizaru to ignore him and still get the kill on the Punks. Kizaru at least needs to push him into cooldown.

Unless Sanji decides to actually, you know, do something.
I do have the feeling that Luffy does want to defeat Kizaru straight up.

Status
Not open for further replies.