Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what headcanon? That the raid suit allows him to go invisible? WTF are you even going on about at this point? He doesn't need to move fast to go invisible with the raid suit lol
Lmfaaooo I'm talking about sanji without raid suit, are you high????
I'm literally telling this guy that sanji needs space to become invisible with his speed but he's mentally retarded like his fan base who slander empty moments

As fighters they are comparable, sloppy dudes who are trying to break walls with their heads.
Create a big hand made of magma/metal and hope it works... Sloppy with bad reflexes.

I do have an answer for it. The attacks did NOT connect.
Using aCoC to boost attacks that arent landing in the first place is indeed useless.
Luffy didnt land a single clean hit on Kizaru yet.
Everything so far has been blocked by Kizaru's light.

What is the point of a sitting duck form?
Tankman is not sitting duck form. It has higher defense of course it wont work against top tiers but atleast it can provide defense from.high tier attacks. He can go hard and defend the attack and can go soft to mitigate the damage.

In no universe will Akainu ever be comparable to Kidd.
Akainu is the boss for the admirals no one else has cause so much damage or taken body Parts .
All the other admirals can't even compare to him .
Man comparing him to Kidd when Akainu blast off half WB face and put hold in chest , Kill ace, almost kill Luffy and jinbe .
Take off Kuza foot and then last chapter take of part kuman head and foot .
Nothing other admirals do even close to this man .

Status
Not open for further replies.