Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am neither trying to bait you nor going after your avy. I simply stated facts.
Kuzan is holding Akainu down because he is his near equal.
And factually looked bad against an old timer who indeed did blitz him and smack him into the ground.
Meanwhile, Kizaru matched Dark King blow for blow. All of these are facts.

How can Akainu look superior while being worse than Kizaru at everything?
Speed, DC, reflexes, raw power, combat style... You name it.
Find anything that is in Akainu's favor.
Kizaru is getting an arc for himself, sharing the spotlight with an Elder while Akainu will be one of many casualties in the WG war and the spotlight will be on the upper management.

No, they are just circumstantial and wont be repeated again.
Unless he finds another long dragon that he can use to jump rope.
Or unless he stuffs himself with biscuits again.
I don't think tankman is circumstantial.

What are you talking about, you said Kizaru is done this chapter, editors are always giving a very accurate preview and all the other nonesense you were spamming the last week.
Now take this like a man and admit defeat.:holdthisl:
Ow ow ow ow the objectively analysing user is triggered. You gotta keep your emotions under control if you're trying to sell to others that you're only objectively looking at the plot without being influenced by agendas.

The one crying and granting himself made up Ws (must be the most pathetic shit I've ever seen) is most definitely not me. In fact, you've been crying for hours without end.
Not surprising when people like you come here and tell me "oWn YoUr L" when you know shit of what happened in the chapter.

Like at least wait for the summary and raws.

If the fight does not seem to conclude this chapter, then I'll gladly accept my L, as long as you accept the Ws I mentioned above.

You know Pringles, this clown behavior and inability to take an L means someone needs to put you in your place.

Time to make a 10 minute circus edit of all the nonsense you've said.
Kinyagi, just going to warn you now but don't go cry to a mod when this comes back to bite you in the ass.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You literally invent headcanon to avoid admitting you're wrong.
Oda has already admitted that sanji can't move fast in enclosed spaces.
The stupid one here is you
what headcanon? That the raid suit allows him to go invisible? WTF are you even going on about at this point? He doesn't need to move fast to go invisible with the raid suit lol

Damn so much salt
I won't call it salt right now this luffy vs Kizaru not even a fight it's lets see who can protect or kill VP .
Like throwing someone that can move at speed has to be one dumbest thing ever in the manga .
Just use a bubble gun or look for some season stone cuffs .

Status
Not open for further replies.