Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci did nothing to be compared to Sanji or Zoro. He is just one of the stronger CP0 agents, not more not less. You cant compare him to YC1 or YC2.
I'm adamant the gap between Zoro and Sanji is quite big. And at the moment I'd still say Jinbei => Sanji until the next power up.

In my view Lucci is between Zoro and Jinbei (Sanji). The bounties might be close but make no mistake, King > Queen by wide margin. Same as Mr 1 > Mr 2 by some distance. Just look at the way Crocodile and Kaido and their crews view #1 vs #2.

Lucci is definitely YC1 or YC2 depending on which crew and commander we are talking about. His lethality, speed, power, overall mastery of combat technique and his fight IQ is Elite.

If Gorosei happen to be super powerful, they'll be above any etablished characters.
I have no idea why yonkotards think they will be spared.
Exactly. In one of the popular mobile games (Bounty Rush, Treasure Cruise, idk which one specifically) the Gorosei have the same combat rating as ROGER and PRIME WB.

If they’re super powerful that’s where they’ll scale, not to fucking Big Meme

Luffy not using his advanced haki against Kizaru whom he knows is incredibly powerful AND is trying to kill Vegapunk is ridiculous. Haki has never been well indicated, hell it's literally fucking invisible 50% of the time. If you agree Luffy if trying his hardest rn that's really all that matters. If you don't agree with that then you're basically saying Oda has assassinated Luffy's character.

I never stated otherwise, that's literally the nature of this fight. So we can be honest with ourselves by admitting that so far it hasn't been easy for Luffy to protect them.
CoC maybe but emission haki and FS have always been obvious. The current situation isn’t easy but Luffy has handled it pretty well regardless.

If Gorosei happen to be super powerful, they'll be above any etablished characters.
I have no idea why yonkotards think they will be spared.
Kaido and Big Mom for certain, but characters like Blackbeard, Shanks, and Mihawk have a pretty good chance of still being stronger than the Gorosei even if they are revealed to be incredibly powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.