Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm adamant the gap between Zoro and Sanji is quite big. And at the moment I'd still say Jinbei => Sanji until the next power up.

In my view Lucci is between Zoro and Jinbei (Sanji). The bounties might be close but make no mistake, King > Queen by wide margin. Same as Mr 1 > Mr 2 by some distance. Just look at the way Crocodile and Kaido and their crews view #1 vs #2.

Lucci is definitely YC1 or YC2 depending on which crew and commander we are talking about. His lethality, speed, power, overall mastery of combat technique and his fight IQ is Elite.
Bro who did Lucci beat? Sentoumaru? Which was sweating post time skip Luffy at Sabody?🤣

There is 0 evidence that Mr 1 and Mr 2 or King and Queen arent close in strength. Thats just your bias. Even King and Queens bounty are almost the same. Mr 1 and Bentham clashed in the bar before Utopia and they were portrayed even. Those are manga facts.

Why didn’t Kizaru make clones at Marineford?
Why didn't WB use advanced haki/awakening? Why didn't Kizaru or Mihawk one shot Luffy? These questions that ask why characters didn't use specific moves in a specific way, even ones that Oda hadn't come up with yet, aren't very helpful. Better to look at the narrative as a whole, which to this point has stressed that the emperors are in a league of their own

Status
Not open for further replies.