Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't WB use advanced haki/awakening? Why didn't Kizaru or Mihawk one shot Luffy? These questions that ask why characters didn't use specific moves in a specific way, even ones that Oda hadn't come up with yet, aren't very helpful. Better to look at the narrative as a whole, which to this point has stressed that the emperors are in a league of their own
No, narratively Sengoku was upset the WB pirates got close (via the underwater coating) and Akainu literally asked WB to stop destroying the city.

The marines were forced to fight on home turf which was an obvious nerf and tactic on the part of WB

Thats what happens when someone cant read a simple kids comic and thinks that MHQ + Warlords = 1 Yonko.

They think Oda fucked up the powerlevels when in reality it was always 1 Emperor=1 Admiral.
Idiots think MF was extremely close when it was close to being a low diff lol. No strong guys in the marine side broke a sweat outside Akainu, and he got cheapshotted.

@Levi, the Navy + the shichibukai = 4 yonko.

When Schichibukai were disbanded, it's because the Navy headquarters had a new force capable of stopping the yonko according to Kaido.

Now, let's not even ignore for a second that:
- World's strongest man = yonko
- World's strongest creature = yonko
- World's strongest swordsman = strength of Cross Guild (yonko crew)
- Closest rival to WSS who scared off an admiral = yonko
- World's future pirate king / JoyBoy = yonko
- World's only multiple devil fruit eater, including WSM's = yonko

Yet, admiral = yonko is apparently logical.

Like bring me some good arguments into the table and I may reconsider my opinion.
Deep down admiral fans know they aren’t and can’t beat a single yonko on panel besides big mom which isn’t saying much :kayneshrug:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@Levi, the Navy + the shichibukai = 4 yonko.

When Schichibukai were disbanded, it's because the Navy headquarters had a new force capable of stopping the yonko according to Kaido.

Like bring me some good arguments into the table and I may reconsider my opinion.
You realise that's because the warlords were set up as an faux yonko crew to keep the balance.

So it's mihawk and the 3 admirals to counter balance the yonko

Idiots think MF was extremely close when it was close to being a low diff lol. No strong guys in the marine side broke a sweat outside Akainu, and he got cheapshotted.
No trolling here but i genuinely think if the 3 Admirals,Mihawk,Garp and Sengoku fought seriously for 3 straight minutes all the WBP would have been murdered & WB himself would get worse treatment than Meme.

We dont need to ignore that. Admirals dont care about such titles... They are all about their justice and literally have their own title as the strongest military force of the wg.

4 Emperors = Navy Hq + Shichibukai literally implies Yonko = Admiral... Tho I believe some Yonko are on a fraudwatch now and lived off their reputation and name - the wg tolerated them simply for the balance in the world and many different deals with them. So perhaps Admirals are even stronger than Yonko.

Status
Not open for further replies.