Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manga makes it clear yonko are comfortably above admirals

hence WB taking on the entire marine force
He was ready to die. And what did he actually accomplish? Only time he managed to look good against an admiral was with a cheapshot while being bloodlusted lmao

Shanks stopping the war on his own as well
Sengoku's decision, who respected Whitebeard and was hinted to know who Shanks is.

as having GB retreat.
Ryokugyu canonically retreated from a fresh emperor's crew, not red hair alone.

If you drop the agenda for a sec, this will be clear
What's clear to me is that your literacy skills are lacking.

Thats what happens when someone cant read a simple kids comic and thinks that MHQ + Warlords = 1 Yonko.

They think Oda fucked up the powerlevels when in reality it was always 1 Emperor=1 Admiral.
Manga heavily implied this to be the case, hence Marines amassing their whole force against WB and Shanks alone ending the war.

@Levi, the Navy + the shichibukai = 4 yonko.

When Schichibukai were disbanded, it's because the Navy headquarters had a new force capable of stopping the yonko according to Kaido.

Now, let's not even ignore for a second that:
- World's strongest man = yonko
- World's strongest creature = yonko
- World's strongest swordsman = strength of Cross Guild (yonko crew)
- Closest rival to WSS who scared off an admiral = yonko
- World's future pirate king / JoyBoy = yonko
- World's only multiple devil fruit eater, including WSM's = yonko

Yet, admiral = yonko is apparently logical.

Like bring me some good arguments into the table and I may reconsider my opinion.

They aren't normal Old Men. I'm leaning to aliens rn. No fruit users but that's just their race. OP fans should accept that we're taking the Otsutsuki route.
I’m not sure what Otsutsuki route is, but I don’t see any reason to think they are aliens. As of now they are just strong old men tho I wouldn’t mind them being “aliens” nevertheless the law of aging and growing weaker shouldn’t differ.

All this talk of power cliffing and yall dont think Shanks will benefit from the same logic?

Come on now. Kaido gonna end up being closer to Meme than Shanks by the time we see Shanks' full power
big mom barely qualifies as a mid tier even shanks Eos possibly being stronger than kaido doesn’t bring him down to meme lvl

Status
Not open for further replies.