Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because most people didn’t think he’d use king of hell against Lucci lol

Conquerors is probably the difference between normal king of hell and king of hell 3 sword serpent imo

Have they really been fighting that long?
Yes
We know g4 Luffy vs Kizaru was happening offscreen. Oda probaly had luffy use g2/g3 offscreen tho
Luffy was clean vs Kizaru yet was huffing, which means G4 was running out soon
Same thing on rooftop or at Kuri, Luffy huffs only when g4 is about to run out...even if he doesn't get hurt

The problem is Bonneys flashback of her as a kid (looks about 5-10 years old) meeting kuma over 12 years ago.
Except it isn't over 12 years ago. Bonney has never met Sabo before, therefore it is likely that it was after the ASL Flashback after Kuma had become a Warlord and hung out with Vegapunk. She's familiar with Vega, Kizaru and Akainu but not the Revos?

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I suggest you go back and read my previous post. It showed Zoro can continue flames separately from ACoC and vice versa.

I don't have to show him attacking with the flames to show that he can control the flames separately. Besides, the spoiler tells us he's using the flames but not using ACoC. There's the scene you want of Zoro fighting with just the flames.
NICE TRY CLOWN ADV COC ZORO GOONG CRAZY AGAINST LUCCI

Luffy is not taking Kizauri seriiously at all. Not using Addvamced CoC Haki. Luffy is not even trying to fight kizaru.

He had him in his hand. He could crush him and activate advanced CoC + advanced CoA Internal destruction and kill him just like that, but then choses to throw him.

Makes no sense what Luffy is doing. KIZARU HAS HEAVY PiS from.Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.