Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoro going all out against Lucci huh and it looks like Lucci still talking his shit. And it seems Zoro knows Luffys much stronger than him if that’s the dialogue.
  • Zoro isn't using Haoshoku coating, so he's not going all out
  • Zoro didn't say Luffy's much stronger than him, but that Lucci is weaker than him and so won't get to fight Luffy

Zoro's green flames are not and have never been Haoshoku coating.

So if it's black lightning it should be KOH, that's what we get now huh??
Wano Zoro needed that advCoC boost in strength to fight with his sword absorbing it's maximum power(flame on)
Egghead Zoro would be strong enough to unleash more power( flame) by himself without needing advCoC to maintain this mode
There's many times Luffy don't call out GEAR 4 too.
The fight hasn't started
Future chap will unfold
But there 100% no reason to think Zoro won't used exactly the same mode with all the haki vs King
:kayneshrug:
I mean you can find some panels here and there with flame and haki disappear in the king fight from Zoro for some panels .
People need to wake and see we care more about that shit than Oda since he will forget to draw it or don't draw it at all sometimes lol .

The green flames are not and have never been Haoshoku coating.

The black lightning is Haoshoku coating, the green flames are overflowing Ryuo.

King of Hell is the combination of overflowing Ryuo and Haoshoku coating.

I made a thread on it:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/.47707/

Or you can read @ConquistadoR's excellent earlier thread:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/.21792/
The annoying thing is that the fire around Zoros swords is what oda used for indication of KOH which was created when Enma pulled out Zoros CoC. (Literally we saw the green flame then BB Pirates fodder started fainting) so it’s just odas so damn bad at portraying abilities

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I wonder if Luffy was tanking those slices without Haki, cause if so that's just monstrous
Sadly Oda doesn't draw haki well for Gear 5th. There was no shading when Luffy grabbed Borsalino, and there were panels of Luffy punching Kaido with no shading, but Kaido saying Luffy was using COC and COA.

How it's a 9/10 chapter for Zoro? He's just talking with Lucci.
Zoro telling Lucci that he's not on the level to beat him is nice TBH.

If it wasn't need Lucci would have already been defeated.
We've gotten like two panels of the fight.

It's inane to expect the fight to end before we've gotten a full page of fighting yet.

The fight would end in the chapter Oda focuses on it.

Fuck. AHAHAHA, Zoro's haters are in the mud again. Again acoa Zoro on all three swords and no acoc. Like I told the bitches. 1 Enma has never pulled acoc from Zoro (but only ryuo). 2 After Zoro has understood the sword's intentions, he covers all acoa swords on his own. And he can do it even on sticks. Another victory of Zorobros. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.