Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy getting outplayed by fucking light clones.

Also Kizaru has AP to damage Gear 5 and is the fastest character in the verse.

Unless some chicanery happens it’s now UNDENIABLE that admirals are relative to Yonko.
I mean if Kizaru could not hurt luffy that would be stupid as fuck .
Plus Yonko and admirals were always in same group tier wise
Hell i go and say compare to all admirals or Yonko doing shit akainu is the one that does most damage to characters in the manga .
He fails or wins he take off body parts off and fucking you up .

H

Herrera95

1. Bullshit. Zero proof that zoro had coc before luffy. That is headcanon.

2. Also bullshit. If coc was in zoros attack that would imply that he coated his blades in haki which would be advanced coc. We know that zoro at that time did not have since kaido was in shock that zoros captain luffy used it in the same chapter. So again bullshit.

3. Also bullshit. We see the black lightning when zoro knocks out the fodder that was with king that implies that zoro used coc. So again bullshit lol

4. 0 indication of zoro having coc before luffy lol. The only reason why you believe that is because your dumbass still think ashura is tied to coc itself. Otherwise you would say that dumb shit since luffy has shown more coc feats pretimeskip before being confirmed a coc user (knocking out fodder with a glance etc)
1 - You are dumb. you can't understand I'm saying it is a possibility not a fact.

2 - Only attacks coated with CoC can hurt Kaido deep. Headcannon of yours.

3 - What the fuck you are even saying here? Kaido acknowledged Zoro's CoC.

4 - Dumb again. I'm saying it is a possibility not a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.