Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryou+ Adv CoC

Plenty of examples and Luffy always says when he uses Future Sight. Every time he's used it it's been obvious.
Ryou per se has no visual indicator whatsoever:

I already posted the images of Acoa without any lightning or no-touching effects though.
And against Kaido, not against some second-tier enemy.

So, unless you are saying that those images are false, there is not much to say more than that.

And so on.

I mean, it's cool. But it's hardly hype for either? More like, what most reasonable people expected.
Where did you see meltdown?

You guys are the same ones who clowned bM for dealing with plot armour or even doing better
While making excuse sor acting like Kizaru is being impressive

The day you guys stop being trolls and annoyance, this forum may perhaps change

Zoro had CoA and CoO before Luffy. Is only natural he also has CoC before him.

Zoro used CoC coating on Asura. That's the only way a swordsmen can scar Kaido.

King stated Zoro kingly ambition when saw him knocking fodders with his CoC. You arr saying the same thing but pretending it is not CoC but only potential to CoC. Which is ridiculous.

I'm not saying Asura is CoC although you are too dumb to realize that. But it is heavily hinted to be.
1. Bullshit. Zero proof that zoro had coc before luffy. That is headcanon.

2. Also bullshit. If coc was in zoros attack that would imply that he coated his blades in haki which would be advanced coc. We know that zoro at that time did not have since kaido was in shock that zoros captain luffy used it in the same chapter. So again bullshit.

3. Also bullshit. We see the black lightning when zoro knocks out the fodder that was with king that implies that zoro used coc. So again bullshit lol

4. 0 indication of zoro having coc before luffy lol. The only reason why you believe that is because your dumbass still think ashura is tied to coc itself. Otherwise you would say that dumb shit since luffy has shown more coc feats pretimeskip before being confirmed a coc user (knocking out fodder with a glance etc)

Guys. Gear 5 spins Kizaru around, Kizaru looks perfectly calm.

Luffy throws Kizaru into the Sea, Kizaru counters and flies away with no issue.

Kizaru’s clones actually injure Luffy.

Kizaru meanwhile goes to find Vegapunk while his clowns are injuring a Yonko.

It’s over guys. Admiral > Yonko confirmed. 1093 is the chapter where Kizaru trolled Gear 5. Truly Kizaru is the biggest troll in this manga, Buggy and Fairy Condom can’t compete.

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777
:steef::steef::steef:

He used one attack to get rid of them then run after Kizaru while Kizaru use that attack so he can go and kill VP .
I really wish we can by pass this BS next chapter give me the elder or the robot than this fight .
You realize the elder is just a minotaur/bull mythical zoan?

Zoans are the most boring powers in OP lol

So ...where is robin ? Thought for a minute she was THE MOST IMPORTANT crew member and that she's the key to the one piece , in reality she gets drawn every 4 or 5 chapters...
:crocusuh:

So why you link this with your Coby business??
Idk
Because the same idiots that stated koby didn't use advanced coc are the same people saying that zoro in this chapter did even though there argument for why they stated koby didn't use it they won't let apply to zoro this chapter. Show how dumbass they are
Post automatically merged:

We can argue Zoro used Haki before Luffy, but CoC? I'm not sure about this
Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.