Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

How you knobheads confidently talk shit while being absolutely clueless or straight out wrong... never ceases to amaze me.
Boy.....Zoro is the only character in the history with two types of CoC :myman: sometimes it exudes as flames, sometimes it has black lightning

Show them the next panel where the fodders pass out due to the black lightning with "zzap" sfx, probably that could knock some sense into them

Zoro has 7 levels:
1) No hardening
2) Hardening
3) Overflowing CoA
4) ACoC
5) Overflowing CoA + ACoC = KOH
6) Overflowing CoA + overflowing ACoC = KOH 3 Dragon Style
7) KOH 9 Dragon Style

Rn Zoro is on level 3. He is not using KOH until we see either a combination of CoA flames + black lightning or he says KOH in his attack name.

Considering Lucci's already in awakening, it's not looking good brev. Zoro will probs flex and finish him off with level 5 to show the difference in strength. I doubt Lucci's gonna learn until he sees ACoC.

G

GUI VI

The flames were just overflowing COA.

The green flames appeared during the King fight without any Haoshoku when Enma went berserk:

And when the fodders fainted, there was black lightning above their heads.

We also see the same aura when Zoro first received Enma:

The flames did not first appear when Zoro unlocked Haoshoku coating. That's literally just memory holing Zoro's Enma fights.

Flame aura on Zoro's swords have never been Haoshoku, and it's kinda crazy that people invented this headcanon right now.

No one before today insinuated that Zoro had Haoshoku coating whenever his swords were surrounded in a flame aura.

The black lightning has been a reliable indicator for Zoro.

@sanjikun, @Roo.
Exacly, the flames appeared even before the Black Lighting.

Zoro has 7 levels:
1) No hardening
2) Hardening
3) Overflowing CoA
4) ACoC
5) Overflowing CoA + ACoC = KOH
6) Overflowing CoA + overflowing ACoC = KOH 3 Dragon Style
7) KOH 9 Dragon Style

Rn Zoro is on level 3. He is not using KOH until we see either a combination of CoA flames + black lightning or he says KOH in his attack name.

Considering Lucci's already in awakening, it's not looking good brev. Zoro will probs flex and finish him off with level 5 to show the difference in strength.
My dick has the first two levels

yeah I couldn’t stop me sry

The flames were just overflowing COA.

The green flames appeared during the King fight without any Haoshoku when Enma went berserk:

And when the fodders fainted, there was black lightning above their heads.

We also see the same aura when Zoro first received Enma:

The flames did not first appear when Zoro unlocked Haoshoku coating. That's literally just memory holing Zoro's Enma fights.

Flame aura on Zoro's swords have never been Haoshoku, and it's kinda crazy that people invented this headcanon right now.

No one before today insinuated that Zoro had Haoshoku coating whenever his swords were surrounded in a flame aura.

The black lightning has been a reliable indicator for Zoro.

@sanjikun, @Roo.
@Chaves What do you think this is?

1 - You are dumb. you can't understand I'm saying it is a possibility not a fact.

2 - Only attacks coated with CoC can hurt Kaido deep. Headcannon of yours.

3 - What the fuck you are even saying here? Kaido acknowledged Zoro's CoC.

4 - Dumb again. I'm saying it is a possibility not a fact.
1. No I am saying it was NOT a possibility period.

2. Also cap.

3. No he question if zoro possibly has it lol.

4. It not a possibility not even by definition

Status
Not open for further replies.