Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did he go all out retærd, did he use ADVCOC or Asura!!!
Didnt Goffy Go all out when he needed G5 & he even clashed equally with G5 fist & was blown away.
If you stop staring at hentai tits so much than you can learn to read
Post automatically merged:

weak bait moron
We’ll have to see the panels to know the real story, panels don’t lie after all. We’ve seen the flame pattern before. It was typically when Enma was highlighted. You’d be lying to say Zoro isn’t atleast somewhat trying against Lucci currently.last time I check he needed conquerors to even tame the damn sword.

Okay I understand the logic of
green flame = adv CoA
+ black lightning = adv CoC

so now I have a question to the opposing side
If both are the same, then why does Oda draw the flames sometimes with and sometimes without black lightning?
There must be a difference
I’m honestly interested about your points because I wouldn’t be mad if Zoro used CoC against Lucci. I’m fine either way
When Zoro uses conqueror's haki Oda will let everyone know, we're not talking about basic haki scrubs with moves that Zoro used in the pts. :suresure:

Zoro has never shown the ability to use flames on his swords before or after he picked up enma. Flames has 0 to do with Enma or haki. Having some haki Aura from him using CoA on his weapons, does not make it fire/flames.

He's had that CoA flame like thing on his weapons since the timeskip.

Just like Kinemon here, Zoro has never been able to ignite his swords with flames, until he learnt firefox style.

He's had AdCoA since Alabasta. Mastered it during the timeskip, but only shown a flaming sword after learning FF style. Somehow its haki related though amirite :whitepress:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
We’ll have to see the panels to know the real story, panels don’t lie after all. We’ve seen the flame pattern before. It was typically when Enma was highlighted. You’d be lying to say Zoro isn’t atleast somewhat trying against Lucci currently.last time I check he needed conquerors to even tame the damn sword.

Zoro is seriously trying here by using overflowing Ryuo, but he's not using Haoshoku coating.

Not yet at least.

And he told Lucci that he's not on his level.

Proceeds to show examples of flame being used without coc in the actual pics lol

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
It's over Yonkou fanboys, y'all tried to gatekeep every single top tier from this "grand" Yonkou lvl, but the manga finally caught up to your lunacy. You guys will forever go down as the clowns of this fandom when it is all said and done. Unfortunate, but well earned especially for those who didn't see the light after Big Mom. Worst thing about it, the opposition only ever said those characters were around the same level. But nah y'all thought you were safe cause characters weren't on screen since pre timeskip, well over a decade.

Whether it's Mihawk, Rayleigh, Admirals. Wrap it up. Pack your bags and call it quits, just the enjoy the rest of the series 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.