Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yep, Lucci might not be Kizaru but his name holds far more weight than a mere Vice Admiral or an one arc goon that Oda introduces just to be defeated..

Those crusty Vice Admirals would never be given a line like this. They would just be worshipping Kizaru, Lucci knows his worth (though he's underestimating the SHs), he's a heavy hitter himself.

If Oda is willing to feed him to Zoro, it just tells you Zoro has finally made it. Yea feats are great and Zoro has always had those, but this is actual respect in my eyes for the character.

2 - Therefore CoC coating attacks are deep. So you can only scar Kaido(deep attack) with it.

3 - You deny manga. Nothing will prove it to you. Rootbeer's student.
2. Yes they are deep because he is using advanced ryou that causes internal destruction ontop of using advanced coc. Since blunt attacks can't tear or rip scales he needed something to bypass it with force. You did this entire dance to explain my entire point.

3. Cool so essentially you can't find the chaoter to debunk me and fulfill your claim.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Sanji would probably be a great fight for Lucci, I think he matches up well with him. That was on my wishlist too. Fight would look great.

The way things are looking though, you better hope that Sanji pulls Mr.Prince maneuvers this arc, doesn't look like he's gonna get a worthwhile opponent.

Y'all are just gonna sit here analyzing black lightning and flames Oda draws for stylish effect.
When ODA is drawing is he thinking;

"well this is ACOC but this is overlfowing ACOA, and this lightning is slightly smaller to represent ACOA and this one has 2 scratch marks, while ACOC has 3 scratch marks"
So essentially what you saying is that koby did indeed use a massive advanced coc feat?
Post automatically merged:

Do you see him was trolling Lucci? While Lucci put more strenght in his punch, Luffy only blocked with less strenght. Who should be equal.
Again are you trying to say that ouffy went gear 5 that drained his stamina the next cbapter to only use HIS BASE LEVEL of strength agaisnt Lucci?

Kaido was pressing luffy more than this right in gear 5 .
This whole fight has been kick away luffy and try to kill VP which luffy saves.
Then luffy throw Kizaru to get him away from VP .
Kizaru comes back uses attack to trick luffy while once again he try to kill VP .
Kizaru find VP and then Luffy save him again .

By this time in Kaido fight they both using haki and Kaido smashing luffy in face and body .
Luffy speed on par or slightly better than Rayleigh

Also Lucci is not comparable to pica in this situation at all besides the fact they’re too weak for luffy.
tye fact that zoro is using koh no conquerors or green flame mode or whatever you want to call it is a big indication that zoro is really trying
Zoro uses acoa mode by filling three blades with a large amount of haki acoa. KoH acoa+acoc. And again, as you were told, Enma does not stand out in any way and does not give Zoro any bonuses

Status
Not open for further replies.