Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all are just gonna sit here analyzing black lightning and flames Oda draws for stylish effect.
When ODA is drawing is he thinking;

"well this is ACOC but this is overlfowing ACOA, and this lightning is slightly smaller to represent ACOA and this one has 2 scratch marks, while ACOC has 3 scratch marks"
You think he even thinks that much about it lol .

So essentially what you saying is that koby did indeed use a massive advanced coc feat?
Post automatically merged:

Again are you trying to say that ouffy went gear 5 that drained his stamina the next cbapter to only use HIS BASE LEVEL of strength agaisnt Lucci?
Lucci can be more stronger than G4, yet was weaker than BASIC G5, that's the reality, dude, what is the difficult?

H

Herrera95

2. Yes they are deep because he is using advanced ryou that causes internal destruction ontop of using advanced coc. Since blunt attacks can't tear or rip scales he needed something to bypass it with force. You did this entire dance to explain my entire point.

3. Cool so essentially you can't find the chaoter to debunk me and fulfill your claim.
2 - Nope. He said they were shallow when he was using internal damage. It only became deep with CoC coating.

3 - I can but you are denying it.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I actually don't find pedophilia funny, and I didn't know Bonney would be retconned into being a kid, so no.
I don't think it was a retcon TBH:
  • She was introduced in the form of a little kid
  • She was a little kid when they found her in the ocean (nullifies DF powers)
  • Saturn called her a little girl
  • She was a little kid in Kuma's memories
Etc.

I think Oda always planned for her to be a little kid.

Wucci isn’t impressed by KOH
Zoro didn't use KOH.

2 - Nope. He said they were shallow when he was using internal damage. It only became deep with CoC coating.

3 - I can but you are denying it.
2. Because his internal destruction hits increase in attack potency due to advanced coc lol. Nuff said

3. Show the damn panel? You made the claim that zoro said out his mouth that he is WEAKER than Oden. Simply show the panel of him saying it? I can't deny that if zoro said that

I don't think it was a retcon TBH:
  • She was introduced in the form of a little kid
  • She was a little kid when they found her in the ocean (nullifies DF powers)
  • Saturn called her a little girl
  • She was a little kid in Kuma's memories
Etc.

I think Oda always planned for her to be a little kid.

Zoro didn't use KOH.
Possibly, though I gotta correct the 2nd point- The ocean doesn't directly nullify DF powers, it just makes DF users unable to move, but Luffy's head was able to be pulled out of the water by Nojiko despite him being fully submerged in the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.