Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 - You need CoC coating to make deep attacks and scar Kaido. I'm right you wrong just like the whole Kizaru situation.

3 - I never said that shit. LOL! That's how you work. You put words into people mouth.
Cap

Now let me expose your bullshit.

When luffy first fought kaido He did 0 damage to kaido and was oneshotted

However the scabbards were able to cut and make dragon kaido and base kaido bleed something gear 4 luffy could not do.

Luffy had more haki and more AP along with having basic coc yet the scabbards were still able to cut kaido something thay version of luffy failed to do.

So are you saying that earlier wano luffy has less AP, less haki and was weaker than each of the scabbards? Go ahead lol

Last edited:
I love how full shape Kizasu is supposed to get defeated the very next chapter all the time .
How many slap in the face you guys need ?
Don't put everyone together cause i sure as shit did not think half trash WG thinks .
Like luffy beating anyone in base or it being easy fight or what the fuck every else etc etc .
Not all of us on WG have super crzay takes that people on here have.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Sanji is on the verge of your average YC1 we just need to see him go against one, or someone on that level. He comfortably handles Queen (a YC2) post power up.

If Lucci is YC1, then this would be a natural progression, and not necessarily a big leap. If Lucci is ~ Yamato, then it's iffy.
Yeah, it's not a big jump.

I changed my mind halfway through the post and didn't finish it before sending (it's 02:45 in the UK, and I'm waiting for raws).

But I think both Lucci and Sanji are in the Queen - King gap, so a high - extreme diff win in Sanji's favour seems plausible even without any new power ups.

What does Lucci have to be Yamato level?

All of the original YC 1s had a formidable gimmick that could hold up even against Top Tiers, and Lucci doesn't seem to have any such.

He's a very complete fighter, but he doesn't have anything that really stands out about him.

An attribute of his that can hold up even against Top Tiers.

IDK, maybe speed could be it, but Sentomaru successfully blocked his sneak attack.

Cap

Now let me expose your bullshit.

When luffy first fought kaido He did 0 damage to kaido and was oneshotted

However the scabbards were able to cut and make dragon kaido and base kaido bleed something gear 4 luffy could not do.

Luffy had more haki and more AP along with having basic coc yet the scabbards were still able to cut kaido something thay version of luffy failed to do.

So are you saying that earlier wano luffy has less AP, less haki and was weaker than each of the scabbards? Go ahead lol
Nope, Luffy has more raw power, while scabbards jsut could ignore some durability

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Don't put everyone together cause i sure as shit did not think half trash WG thinks .
Like luffy beating anyone in base or it being easy fight or what the fuck every else etc etc .
Not all of us on WG have super crzay takes that people on here have.
People drinking the kool-aid have less delusional takes than the average WG user half the time :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.