Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yeah, it's not a big jump.

I changed my mind halfway through the post and didn't finish it before sending (it's 02:45 in the UK, and I'm waiting for raws).

But I think both Lucci and Sanji are in the Queen - King gap, so a high - extreme diff win in Sanji's favour seems plausible even without any new power ups.

What does Lucci have to be Yamato level?

All of the original YC 1s had a formidable gimmick that could hold up even against Top Tiers, and Lucci doesn't seem to have any such.

He's a very complete fighter, but he doesn't have anything that really stands out about him.

An attribute of his that can hold up even against Top Tiers.

IDK, maybe speed could be it, but Sentomaru successfully blocked his sneak attack.
You're right, but there's a chance it's simply his raw fighting capabilities paired with his lethality and now awakening recovery?

Not only is he super fast but super lethal. Meaning he can get off his attacks against nearly anyone and do serious internal damage, all while being extremely hard to keep down?

He can be a character that gives non top tiers a lot of trouble, but easy pickings for top tiers more so than any YC1. His only saving grace against some top tiers (the less lethal ones) might be his zoan recovery?

Status
Not open for further replies.