Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Sanji would probably be a great fight for Lucci, I think he matches up well with him. That was on my wishlist too. Fight would look great.

The way things are looking though, you better hope that Sanji pulls Mr.Prince maneuvers this arc, doesn't look like he's gonna get a worthwhile opponent.
Not sure Sanji is strong enough for Lucci TBH.

Though I guess he's close enough that a win is narratively possible without asspulls.

Yeah, I think that would actually be a really close and epic fight.

Here I'm just expecting Lucci to get humiliated one the manga focuses on his battle.

There's a large gap between Queen and King and I think Lucci and Sanji both fit there.

Last edited:
Usually I would agree with you but oda went out of his way to have luffy in g4 bound man use attacks with Lucci in regular hybrid and them having the same damage output with luffy then statig that the seraphim think that they are kaido (with their durability)
Yeah but luffy was not using ACoA or ACoC which he was vs kaido the man was hitting kaido with the move that KO don with 2 huge power up with it more than once.
Which why i say haki fuck up ever thing because it can be as strong as Oda wants no touch block can block or not block what Oda wants.
It a power system that Oda just can do what ever the fuck he feel with.

Yeah but luffy was not using ACoA or ACoC which he was vs kaido the man was hitting kaido with the move that KO don with 2 huge power up with it more than once.
Which why i say haki fuck up ever thing because it can be as strong as Oda wants no touch block can block or not block what Oda wants.
It a power system that Oda just can do what ever the fuck he feel with.
Why would luffy compare the seraphim to kaido in terms of durability if he wasn't using one of those though? Lucci literally used rokougun which bypass durability and it still was not able to affect s-bear.

this fandom is really weird they go crazy when there is nothing bad for luffy in the episode admiral fans are making empty hype again man luffy stopped 2 attacks of kizaru nothing else not even the slightest feat when it comes to scratches luffy already has a weakness against scratches why are admiral fans acting like luffy is defeated? There hasn't even been g5 vs kizaru yet, luffy didn't even deign to use acoc. What will happen if kizaru is defeated in 1094, will you cry?

H

Herrera95

2. Therefore he needed it because his attacks were BLUNT. Ripping and tearing scales were done by the scabbard but it was shallow. Zoro has AP and powerful armament ryou. His fighting style is better suited to rip and tear through kaidos scales something luffy cannot due based on his fighting style.

3.you just said that zoro stated he was weaker than Oden. Show the panel of him saying that
2 - You need CoC coating to make deep attacks and scar Kaido. I'm right you wrong just like the whole Kizaru situation.

3 - I never said that shit. LOL! That's how you work. You put words into people mouth.

this fandom is really weird they go crazy when there is nothing bad for luffy in the episode admiral fans are making empty hype again man luffy stopped 2 attacks of kizaru nothing else not even the slightest feat when it comes to scratches luffy already has a weakness against scratches why are admiral fans acting like luffy is defeated? There hasn't even been g5 vs kizaru yet, luffy didn't even deign to use acoc. What will happen if kizaru is defeated in 1094, will you cry?
Let the Admiral fans gloat for now, they've been starving for any good feats at all for over a decade lol

Kizaru is pulling Itachi's thing into Luffy and people are praising Luffy for beating clones...
And Kizaru did all of that so he can trick luffy and can move at the speed of light to kill VP .
But Luffy still get there in time to save VP .
So what have is 2 jokers that repeating same shit over and over .
To hell with this stall chapter BS.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Not sure Sanji is strong enough for Lucci TBH.

Though I guess he's close enough that a win is narratively possible without ass pulls.

Yeah, I think that would actually be a really close and epic fight.

Here I'm just expecting Lucci to get humiliated one the manga focuses on his battle.

There's a large gap v
Sanji is on the verge of your average YC1 we just need to see him go against one, or someone on that level. He comfortably handles Queen (a YC2) post power up.

If Lucci is YC1, then this would be a natural progression, and not necessarily a big leap. If Lucci is ~ Yamato, then it's iffy.

I love how full shape Kizasu is supposed to get defeated the very next chapter all the time .
How many slap in the face you guys need ?

Status
Not open for further replies.