Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No that sounds more like sense. What was stated before did not say what you just said.

Is Lucci below g5? Yes

Is he above or atleast equal to g4 luffy? Yes
I really don't think Lucci equal to G4 that fight Kaido and using everything he had .
The damage alone Kaido give luffy Lucci could only hope to get on him .
Then again it's not like matter since power scaling in OP is what ever now even more so with haki .

I really don't think Lucci equal to G4 that fight Kaido and using everything he had .
The damage alone Kaido give luffy Lucci could only hope to get on him .
Then again it's not like matter since power scaling in OP is what ever now even more so with haki .
Usually I would agree with you but oda went out of his way to have luffy in g4 bound man use attacks with Lucci in regular hybrid and them having the same damage output with luffy then statig that the seraphim think that they are kaido (with their durability)

H

Herrera95

2. Because his internal destruction hits increase in attack potency due to advanced coc lol. Nuff said

3. Show the damn panel? You made the claim that zoro said out his mouth that he is WEAKER than Oden. Simply show the panel of him saying it? I can't deny that if zoro said that
2 - Therefore you need CoC coating. And it was never stated he can combine both. Headcannon of yours.

3 - You are making this shit hahahaha. Why would I say that Zoro is weaker than Oden? Makes no fucking sense.

2 - Therefore you need CoC coating. And it was never stated he can combine both. Headcannon of yours.

3 - You are making this shit hahahaha. Why would I say that Zoro is weaker than Oden? Makes no fucking sense.
2. Therefore he needed it because his attacks were BLUNT. Ripping and tearing scales were done by the scabbard but it was shallow. Zoro has AP and powerful armament ryou. His fighting style is better suited to rip and tear through kaidos scales something luffy cannot due based on his fighting style.

3.you just said that zoro stated he was weaker than Oden. Show the panel of him saying that

Status
Not open for further replies.