Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make no sense tought luffy should try to beat him and throwing him in water is an easy W so its probably what he tried but it failed .
I think both Luffy and kizaru are realising they have no choice but to fight until giant robot kuma saturn ETC enter in play.
Who failed? Luffy's goal was never to defeat Kizaru. Now it's clear that his goal is to stall her and escape when the time comes.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Luffy is broken, I confess. A guy with the speed of light doesn't have time to "temporarily get rid of Luffy" while quickly running to kill his target Vegapunk because Luffy simply won't allow it. When the guy arrives in the room, Luffy is already there. LOL.

Who failed? Luffy's goal was never to defeat Kizaru. Now it's clear that his goal is to stall her and escape when the time comes.
Looks like luffy just tried to throw him in water .
SInce Kizaru did not falled in water he failed .
Post automatically merged:

So why were Zoro and Admiral fans celebrating this chapter so much again?
Zoro I dont know Admirals huge W .
Kizaru clones injuring luffy is wild as hell .
WOuld you believed me If I told you kizaru can injure gear 5 with clones of himself ?

H

Herrera95

Cap

Now let me expose your bullshit.

When luffy first fought kaido He did 0 damage to kaido and was oneshotted

However the scabbards were able to cut and make dragon kaido and base kaido bleed something gear 4 luffy could not do.

Luffy had more haki and more AP along with having basic coc yet the scabbards were still able to cut kaido something thay version of luffy failed to do.

So are you saying that earlier wano luffy has less AP, less haki and was weaker than each of the scabbards? Go ahead lol
I'm not saying anything like that. You are making things up and discussing with yourself in order to be right. Delusional.
Post automatically merged:

And Kizaru did all of that so he can trick luffy and can move at the speed of light to kill VP .
But Luffy still get there in time to save VP .
So what have is 2 jokers that repeating same shit over and over .
To hell with this stall chapter BS.
Kizaru lost time going to the lab which Vegapunk already left. Only that Luffy was able to catch up with him.

Thats why I said he is an idiot .
But just throwing kizaru is dumb enought .
Like you just said he can fly and he is pretty fast he can be right there in 1 sec .
So the only logical reason for me that luffy did that was to get Kizaru in the water thinking he will not be able to catch himself before landing in water .
Because other wise what is the point ?? Just punch him dude .

Status
Not open for further replies.