Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right so that's why he wasted time by fighting Snakeman? If what you're saying is true he would have just avoided Luffy and went directly for Vegapunk, but he only decided to do that when Luffy overpowered him, same thing Lucci did with Sentomaru.
Pure lies he went to kill vegapunk after he kicked luffy out of the dome dude where luffy overpowered him when he sent him flying ??

Because luffy was not letting him do that ? Thats legit why he kicked him out of the dome .
He tought luffy will stay stucked by the lasers and he will be free to kill vegapunk but no luffy face tanked the lasers .
If luffy was his target he would have followed him he can easely get out of the dome dude .
He even said it himself to luffy get out of my way !
Remember Kizaru have a channel time to his teleportation ? This is legit how rayleigh cuted him ?
Luffy was obviously not going to watch and let him teleport to vegapunk .
But according to you guys, Kizaru can blitz Luffy and travel islands distance before Luffy can see him? So why can't Kizaru just blitz past Luffy and go straight for Vegapunk?

Bubble Boy Kaku asks God Usopp to bring him to see how Lucci's fight with Zoro is doing.

Kaku sees Lucci lying on the floor

"Get up Lucci!"

"This isn't Hell, stop acting like this is the end!"

Lucci gets up.

"You're right Kaku."

"It's not like Zoro is the King of Hell."

Zoro smirks.
:zosmug:

"Kizaru doesn't want to fight Luffy seriously and wants to kill Vegapunk in order to accomplish his mission."

Admiral haters: "What a fucking little bitch Kizaru is, I guess he isn't man enough to fight Luffy seriously."
kingufy
If kizaru's main mission is killing luffy
He will use his real light sword instead of clones

Kizaru priority
# killing Vega punk
# rescuin York

I Mean kuma on the way .
GIant robot awokened so I feel you .
Suck to say this but oda might be using Luffy to hype kizaru for future events .
I don't know what he's using luffy for, but for some reason I think he's holding luffy back. Think about it, instead of knocking him out, you throw him out, and all he's trying to do is lick him away, I think luffy is just trying to stall him until all the preparations are done.
It depends on kizaru how seriously he wants to defeat luffy which seems like less priority. He is too obsessed with VP .

I think Saturn is losing this arc. Kizaru retreats tactically .

But according to you guys, Kizaru can blitz Luffy and travel islands distance before Luffy can see him? So why can't Kizaru just blitz past Luffy and go straight for Vegapunk?
Channel time and writing .
Vegapunk would died if he do that and luffy would fail and it will not be cool for the story right ?
Also probably because kizaru can be at his fastest in straight line .
Not the same with vegapunk .
The same reason why Kizaru chilled in front of vegapunk telling him your robot got destroyed I dont want to do this but I have too .
INstead of just shooting a laser and killing him without a word .
Its called plot

It depends on kizaru how seriously he wants to defeat luffy which seems like less priority. He is too obsessed with VP .

I think Saturn is losing this arc. Kizaru retreats tactically .
Saturn needs to be defeated
Once saturn overwhelmins the command on PX & Seraphs

The only way to relinquish command is by defeating Saturn

Vegapunk would died if he do that and luffy would fail and it will not be cool for the story right ?
The same reason why Kizaru chilled in front of vegapunk telling him your robot got destroyed I dont want to do this but I have too .
Its called plot
Resorting to "plot" arguments:gokulaugh:

Its called plot
PIS is the biggest hindrance to Kizaru

S

Sasaki Kojirō

When will the photos be released? How long will Luffy keep playing around with Kizaru without wanting to use 90% of his power? It's too pathetic how well Luffy is doing in this confrontation without any advanced Haki...
Oda needs to get rid of the dead weight of Vegapunk soon so that he doesn't interfere in Luffy's fight anymore, as he already has, I'm tired of seeing Luffy repeatedly making Kizaru fail to fulfill his mission.

Right so that's why he wasted time by fighting Snakeman? If what you're saying is true he would have just avoided Luffy and went directly for Vegapunk, but he only decided to do that when Luffy overpowered him, same thing Lucci did with Sentomaru.
You must be reading 'ƎƆƎIꟼ ƎИO' because he overpowered Luffy before heading to the target, not the other way around.

Why am I arguing, you know this. Unless dodging counts as "overpowering" but kicking someone halfway across an island isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.