[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I thought you had played before, at least the last time...mostly wanted to see how you’d react here:myman:
I'm a Mafia Virgin what can I say? :blobevil: Yeah last game was cancelled unfortunately (war hammer times).
Hmm. You're kinda sus Jew, I don't believe you would do it merely for 'just a reaction' I think you're backtracking due to being called out.
:king:

Anyway, @Marimo_420, @Light D Lamperouge, @Jew D. Boy: I think we should stop with the fluff posts now. It's discourteous to other members to require that they read through several pages of non content. It's also unhelpful to Town as it lets scum hide their lack of contribution.

I'll be turning in for the night (23:00 at my place), I'll catch up to the game soon after logging in.
Mb. I will stop now.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Anyway, @Marimo_420, @Light D Lamperouge, @Jew D. Boy: I think we should stop with the fluff posts now. It's discourteous to other members to require that they read through several pages of non content. It's also unhelpful to Town as it lets scum hide their lack of contribution.

I'll be turning in for the night (23:00 at my place), I'll catch up to the game soon after logging in.
I know I was shitposting earlier, but I’ve been trying to play the game seriously the last few comments. Either way, gonna tighten up now.
Post automatically merged:

I'm a Mafia Virgin what can I say? :blobevil: Yeah last game was cancelled unfortunately (war hammer times).
Hmm. You're kinda sus Jew, I don't believe you would do it merely for 'just a reaction' I think you're backtracking due to being called out.
:king:
Why is that so hard to believe? I also haven’t played long/often enough to recognize anyone’s tactics (least of all another inexperienced participant), so in my mind, I can get a better read this way than by parsing through all our memes and jokes. This was my intent from the start, so I don’t see myself backtracking.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Vote lynch @Light D Lamperouge

You’re not being any helpful
Well not really, but ok. I am not used to the pace of this, it's much different than the turbo games, and this is my first full fledged game. Nonetheless, I've been trying to read the others, to varying degrees of success.

Besides me, whom else do you find sus?

@Light D Lamperouge has been fluffing emojis and contentless posts all the time thus far, if memory serves me right he was less passive in turbo mafia. I remember that he happened to be way more proactive, specially early game.
Check above.
Ok, sure.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Marimo_420 Other than sussing me (albeit for a flimsy reason), do you have a read on anyone else?
I'm not sure atm. Not really sure how the other players react, so it will take a while for me to get a good read on others. I was also only joking about you btw. I have no clue rn.

At most, I would possibly risk labelling players who haven't commented much as scum

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I'm not sure atm. Not really sure how the other players react, so it will take a while for me to get a good read on others. I was also only joking about you btw. I have no clue rn.

At most, I would possibly risk labelling players who haven't commented much as scum
None taken, I don’t wanna give or receive any hard feelings in this game. The nature of the beast is to suspect your friends, but only at the lowest of stakes (again, this is a game).

Yeah, I’ve never loved the idea of “silence = scum,” it’s definitely gotten me in trouble even in my limited playing time. As far as I can tell, Cin and Final could be town-town or one is mafia, not both. TAC hasn’t added much of substance, Light even less, Queen is always unknowable, Nat and Rayan both seem safe at the moment. Gianfi came in REAL weird at the start and hasn’t said anything since, but this might be our first time ever interacting in the same thread, so who knows where he’s coming from. That’s all I “know” at the moment.

Y'all, don't get scolded by Cinera that you should be more serious, if anything we should tell him to send fluff!
Well not really, but ok. I am not used to the pace of this, it's much different than the turbo games, and this is my first full fledged game. Nonetheless, I've been trying to read the others, to varying degrees of success.
First time ever? Damn Light, I didn't know. Then we can be clueless together :milaugh:

Gimme a sec to read back, I've had some beers in the spring breeze.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
None taken, I don’t wanna give or receive any hard feelings in this game. The nature of the beast is to suspect your friends, but only at the lowest of stakes (again, this is a game).
Eh no worries man. I get more heated in power level debates than playing games lol.

Yeah, I’ve never loved the idea of “silence = scum,” it’s definitely gotten me in trouble even in my limited playing time. As far as I can tell, Cin and Final could be town-town or one is mafia, not both. TAC hasn’t added much of substance, Light even less, Queen is always unknowable, Nat and Rayan both seem safe at the moment. Gianfi came in REAL weird at the start and hasn’t said anything since, but this might be our first time ever interacting in the same thread, so who knows where he’s coming from. That’s all I “know” at the moment.
I would be inclined to agree with Gianfi. Their opening question and answers were pretty sus, and it's very weird how they did a fantastic disappearing act just as quickly.

I would say one of either Cin or Beta is scum to be fair. I don't think they can both be townies. One of the 2 are being overly defensive. Can't work out which one. Or they just fighting lol.

What about fuji?

There’s no Maf. It’s a town vs Jester vs SK game.
TAC. Are we on the same side this time, are you going to help town?

For your eyes only:
Hello people.

I would like to enlighten that Cinera's post aimed towards me shares more than a veil of malignancy:

The bolded part indicates how he assumes my lynch will not be an issue if mislynch despite he has got no intel on my role.
That feels quite weak.
You're just going too strong for no reason. What he said made sense.

Is there some kind of role here whose wincon is to get lynched?
Ok calm down peeps. I see one of you two has to be scum now though LOL.
:sabogood:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
First time ever? Damn Light, I didn't know. Then we can be clueless together :milaugh:
Yup. I've only played those 3 turbo games before, but this is really different.

Gimme a sec to read back, I've had some beers in the spring breeze.
Aye, sure.

Might as well give my thoughts.
Tbh, not much. I see this is Marimo's first game, so I can understand him joking around and all.

TAC's just being TAC, which at times makes it difficult for me to read him. The vote on him from me was obviously random, but he did duck when I tried to engage him.

Cinera and Finalbeta started from a misunderstanding, from what I understood. Cinera pointed out the reasons why he would lynch FB and a plausible explanation of why Celestia might want to lynch him. FB just did what I've seen him do in the turbo games as well, just sus back whomever is susing him, or saying something about him, like Cinera did in this case.

Gianfi came in with some weird stuff and dipped quickly.

The rest haven't said much, or substantive for me to get a hint or a read.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Eh no worries man. I get more heated in power level debates than playing games lol.

I would be inclined to agree with Gianfi. Their opening question and answers were pretty sus, and it's very weird how they did a fantastic disappearing act just as quickly.

I would say one of either Cin or Beta is scum to be fair. I don't think they can both be townies. One of the 2 are being overly defensive. Can't work out which one. Or they just fighting lol.

What about fuji?
Has Fuji said anything since the start? He was just fucking around like the rest of us, no idea where he stands.

It's either a spite lynch / lynching for reasons outside this game or Cinera sees Finalbeta as an easy lynch and is floating the idea. Either way, I don't like the logic here.
I agree. I do not like Cel's vote as it seems she has the same thing in mind nor cinera's reason. Also I'm going to play as normal with you and consider you non suspicious for the time being. You can't always roll scum after all right?

I dislike continue a game into another game its an impolite way to play games. At least in serious matters Jokes about it are all well and good.

Did Cinera try to employ some tactic to subtly push Beta?
Did Beta overreact and show his cards as non-townie?
Is this just a joke gone awry?
No.
Maybe.
No.

I'm just worried that there might be some kind of role which wants to be killed?

To hell with it, I can't wrap my head around mafia anymore. I'll vote before sleep though.

Vote lynch Finalbeta

You didn’t answer me though.

@Cinera don’t tell people to stop the fluff!! They are allowed to play how they like and have fun!! :absojustice:
In Day 1, should you view everyone as someone who is rather suspect then not?
Post automatically merged:

No.
Maybe.
No.

I'm just worried that there might be some kind of role which wants to be killed?

To hell with it, I can't wrap my head around mafia anymore. I'll vote before sleep though.

Vote lynch Finalbeta
Fear of the joker/jester leads to many mistakes. They exist yes but don't always look for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.