Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It should be noted even when it comes to defence that shit get throw out window with Haki and G5 for luffy also .
I really want to see if luffy power effect the last attack that should hopeful lead to wacky or fun moment .
Well, there really is no argument to be made after G5. Luffy was already stronger than Zoro before Awakening.

:whitepress:
:milaugh: Luffy is in his ultimate form and still failing to do damage to Kizaru

What new technique? Do you even read the manga without Luffy glasses on:suresure:

Green flame is just Zoro not restricting his COA. Against King, he had to use unrestricted COA and unrestricted Adcoc at the same time.
Lmao failing to do damage? Luffy is in 5th gear but he hasn't faced kizaru yet he hasn't even attacked her yet multiple clones of kizaru attacked luffy and he could only scratch her that's all.
also until now luffy was just stalling kizaru not even acoc this fight hasn't even started you are talking too early:suresure:

by clones .
Not kizaru himself .
HAve oyu seen naruto shadow clones hurt someone ?
They always get negged .
Luffy threw kizaru dude .
Its luffy that ran away following this logic .
Why throw him ?Why not trying to fight him ?
Saying they are not that much weaker then kizaru is pure copium !
I mean luffy try and throw him into seas not a bad idea but as we see from last chapter if Kizaru want to go off some where it hard to stop him until Oda make it so .
Like dude set up this whole plan to get VP but fail .
It going to be interesting to see when Oda put this game tag to rest maybe when robot wake up fully.

:milaugh: Luffy is in his ultimate form and still failing to do damage to Kizaru

What new technique? Do you even read the manga without Luffy glasses on:suresure:

Green flame is just Zoro not restricting his COA. Against King, he had to use unrestricted COA and unrestricted Adcoc at the same time.
Luffy is the one who has yet to attack Kizaru seriously. He used him as a baseball, effortlessly caught up to a man who moves at light speed, and took his light beam attacks that were intended to kill, and split them into separate directions. Whose playing with who? Lmfao....

Oh, cool. And I'm sure you're going to be providing proof that these are green flames, and the panel that states Green flames are a result of Zoro using unrestricted CoA..... I shall await these....

Talk about Luffy glasses, when you're probably typing your responses with a bandana on, and a Sword in your mouth.

Luffy is the one who has yet to attack Kizaru seriously. He used him as a baseball, effortlessly caught up to a man who moves at light speed, and took his light beam attacks that were intended to kill, and split them into separate directions. Whose playing with who? Lmfao....

Oh, cool. And I'm sure you're going to be providing proof that these are green flames, and the panel that states Green flames are a result of Zoro using unrestricted CoA..... I shall await these....

Talk about Luffy glasses, when you're probably typing your responses with a bandana on, and a Sword in your mouth.
Apparently Luffy using G4 snakeman = Luffy not attacking seriously. Luffy using G5 trying toss Kizaru = Luffy not attacking seriously lol the cope is hilarious

Prood is already in the manga bruh. As a two piece reader, I'm not surprised you are confused.

Don't fantasize too much:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.