Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Luffy throws a Logia, who doesn't crash into anything"

You: "LUL Luffy didn't damage Kizaru with that super serious throwing attack."

Kizaru kicked Luffy through the barrier, and the barrier did more damage to Luffy than Kizaru did, Lmfao...

Keep telling me how much Kizaru is playing with Luffy, and it not being the other way around.

"Proof is in the manga"

Source: Geopiece
Forget it man, they haven't seen the characters they've been fans of for years, we knew that when they did, they would praise him for the smallest thing, all they do is cry, they think it's certain that kizaru will win even before the war is serious, episode 1094 will be an unexpected and collapse episode for them, I feel it will happen

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Not true. Oda is drawing this after all. He blatantly made Pica and Monet look like chumps in those scenes. If Lucci is also getting his trash talk licks in, casually at that (not looking unnerved) then the scene hits completely different.
Again, it's all about what Zoro feels about his opponent. How the opponent reacts depends on their personality. Lucci's the kind of guy who wouldn't acknowledge a Yonko as one after getting trashed in a fight lmao. You can't take that guy's words for granted lmao.

Also, how do you feel about Lucci suddenly accepting Luffy as a Yonko after fighting Zoro for 10 seconds? lmao

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
If what Pew just posted is legit, then @ConquistadoR @Cinera maybe my theory is coming into fruition?

@Gol D. Roger you might want to look away.
We'll see.

I don't expect much from this chapter anyway.

It sounds like we get < 1 page of Zoro vs Lucci, so we won't be able to tell much regardless.

We'll need to wait for the "Zoro vs Lucci" chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.