Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people mad Zoro has a solid opponent, smh y'all.
I mean I’m not, just making fun of the Zoro is top-tier agenda 🤣
This is a cool fight but this puts the nail in the coffin, Zoro doesn’t have top-tier portrayal. Law’s portrayal post-Wano is way above this, we get scenes where the narrative legitimately paints him as BB’s peer. Akainu had to vent over his frustration because he can’t interfere with such a big event

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lucci was confident that with him and Kizaru, they were going to steamroll the Straw Hats. That didn't happen, and he see that not even Kizaru is able to easily deal with Luffy.....

But yeah, I'm sure it's because he fought Zoro for 10 seconds, that he recognized Luffy as a Yonko.
All of this happened after Kizaru sent Luffy flying across the map, and Kizaru was the one dominating the fight so far. I doubt Lucci thought Luffy'd lose ten seconds into the fight. And I seriously doubt they have time to watch how Kizaru's struggling with Luffy when they're busy with each other.

It doesn't matter if you don't want to accept things the way they are, but it's what it is. Lucci blatantly refuses to accept Luffy as a Yonko—granted he was coping, but he starts accepting it as a norm after fighting Zoro. Does that take anything from Luffy as far as strength goes? No. It just means it took Zoro to make Lucci understand the SH are no longer the same as how he imagined them.
Lucci is not coping earlier...he simply used it as an excuse to fight Luffy when Stussy said they need permission to fight yonko...it is not about acknowledgement or anything...he said it is worth taking out no.2 of yonko crew instead of saying now I understand why it was a yonko crew...there is a difference...I am not accepting or refusing things...I am simply stating the context of dialogue....you are using the same logic people use to write agendas...

Status
Not open for further replies.