Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this happened after Kizaru sent Luffy flying across the map, and Kizaru was the one dominating the fight so far. I doubt Lucci thought Luffy'd lose ten seconds into the fight. And I seriously doubt they have time to watch how Kizaru's struggling with Luffy when they're busy with each other.
Dominate? Except for Kizaru kicking snake man, there's nothing happening on either side. We haven't even seen anything yet.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Roger would rather keep an unknown (strength wise) character like Lucci down and drag Zoro with him, instead of bring him up for fighting a known character Zoro (one that Roger supports to begin with)

The unjustified anti Lucci agenda is really driving people mad 😭😭😭, that shit is potent

Mans really made up their minds a while ago it seems.
I had no qualms with Lucci, but Gear 5 Luffy low diffed him and without Haoshoku coating.

That caps Lucci very hard.

Like Lucci is automatically not on the level of people like Yamato (went toe to toe with a serious Hybrid Kaido using Haoshoku coating for much longer).

it is not as if King vs Zoro went for decades...King only took like 3 attacks post KOH
He's acting as if King was kaido where he fought everyone alone , as if King was injured and nerfed when he started fighting Zoro 1v1
As if the battle lasted even 30 min

Zoro vs Lucci has been going on for 30+ min

I had no qualms with Lucci, but Gear 5 Luffy low diffed him and without Haoshoku coating.

That caps Lucci very hard.

Like Lucci is automatically not on the level of people like Yamato (went toe to toe with a serious Hybrid Kaido using Haoshoku coating for much longer).
Who gives af? Kid has a 3 billion bounty and he got one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.