Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
ZORO NEEDS KING OF HELL TO FIGHT AN OPPONENT LUFFY LOW DIFFED WITHOUT HAOSHOKU COATING.

IT'S SO OVER FOR ZORO BROS.

G5 LUFFY MID DIFFS KING OF HELL ZORO!!!
This bum is no Top Tier.

If Zoro doesn't low diff Lucci when next we see their fight, then Old Rayleigh is scrapping him.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lucci is not coping earlier...he simply used it as an excuse to fight Luffy when Stussy said they need permission to fight yonko...it is not about acknowledgement or anything...he said it is worth taking out no.2 of yonko crew instead of saying now I understand why it was a yonko crew...there is a difference...I am not accepting or refusing things...I am simply stating the context of dialogue....you are using the same logic people use to write agendas...
lmao bro, stop. Lucci saying I won't accept Luffy as Yonko doesn't give him a clearing to fight Luffy. He was clearly coping.

Roger would rather keep an unknown (strength wise) character like Lucci down and drag Zoro with him, instead of bring him up for fighting a known character Zoro (one that Roger supports to begin with)

The unjustified anti Lucci agenda is really driving people mad 😭😭😭, that shit is potent

Mans really made up their minds a while ago it seems.
Cause they overwanked King and said King would mid diff Lucci.

Lucci isn't above Kata, Kid, Yamato, Law
These guys all have awakening + better stats/skills (some even have better haki by far)

Him having awakening placed him ~ Marci/King at worst since they don't have it
And he has better skills and haki than them

I've said it before Wano or WCI, Post TS Lucci was ~ Marco at worst.

You guys said kaku is near Lucci or equal
You guys claimed Lucci is fodder just cause G5 trolled diffed him

Now you wanna cope and cry,
Imagine needing adcoc + ryuo + enma for injured Lucci and yet can't dominate still

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yeah they were shitting on him before he even landed on Egghead for absolutely no fucking reason😂
Bro I do not fucking get it. I've been working overtime to defend this character that I thought I didn't even give two shits about. Simply cause of all the unjustified bashing.

And the thing with Lucci too is he's not like these other past villains (Crocodile I'm looking at you) he is very much a dynamic character strengthwise. He can always grow, and rapidly at that, being a young prodigy and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.