Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I had no qualms with Lucci, but Gear 5 Luffy low diffed him and without Haoshoku coating.

That caps Lucci very hard.

Like Lucci is automatically not on the level of people like Yamato (went toe to toe with a serious Hybrid Kaido using Haoshoku coating for much longer).
Man I've argued this 100 times already. Luffy literally treated Kaidou, fucking Kaidou worse than Lucci in his initial G5 chapter. Do you know how ridiculous G5 is? Screw CoC Coating, that's for AP purposes, that doesn't magically make G5's ridiculousness any easier to deal with. Lucci was never kept down anyway so that's completely ok. If he actually got knocked out for good without CoC coating you would have a better point.

One more thing, Lucci was more focused on Sentomaru than Luffy. All things considered, way overblown. You essentially want a Kaidou + level performance from Lucci right away, which are ridiculous expectations.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Damn base Gear 5 Luffy over ACOC King of Hell Zoro

Pew confirmed he's using black lightning with green flames

@HA001 OF THE RAIN @L57 @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Lor D. Coast @Cinera @MonsterZoro

Tagging Admiral fans too cuz this means Kizaru is clowning someone stronger than KoH Zoro.
@SakazOuki @Elder Lee Hung @Kurozumi Wiwi @MarineHQ @Extravlad
Eh, not really.

We get at most a page of the fight in this chapter.

For all we know, once we focus on the fight, Zoro low diffs Lucci.

You can't scale based on an off panel fight.

And Zoro trash talks Lucci telling him he's not on his level, so you can't even use portrayal that Lucci is matching KOH Zoro.

And we don't know if Zoro only just activated KOH now, etc.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
King didn't have crazy AP...his gimmick is his durability and his haki is comparable to Lucci....apart from that, he didn't have single good point above Lucci...
King created a mountain sized explosion and destroyed a chunk of the island, so no, he does have very crazy AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.