Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I hope you guys understand what this means.

Zoro is literally going into his strongest state to fight Lucci while telling him that he's not strong enough to fight Luffy.

Zoro just admitted straight from his own mouth that Luffy is superior to him.

YOU'RE FUCKING FINSHED

Mücadeleye yeni veya neredeyse yeni başladılar. Kizaru onu haritanın diğer tarafına atmadan önce Luffy'nin her tarafı morluklarla kaplıydı. Şu anda bile spoiler'a göre G5'e baskı yapan Kizaru'ydu, tam tersi değil.
Luffy already had wounds from before and the other wounds are burns from shield burns because of the shield. It's not like Kizaru was superior or anything, he sent a bunch of clones and they were using light sabers and Luffy took them all down in one go and stopped his attack elsewhere, try to be objective please

You think i didn't knew lol:gokulaugh:

fyi, i'm always on Luffy > Zoro even tho i'm a Big Zoro fans. even i admit i was a part of ZKK.
anyway, we already seen G5 are capable of, and yes the only weakness is slicing abilities ( as stated by Kaido ), but it still have such monstrosity and versatility power, even Kaido got clowned by G5 ( even tho he still able to land a hit, but the impact wasn't the same on G5 ).
G5 is too damn powerful thats why Lucci got clowned.
I am not saying it about the time when Luffy vs Lucci happened..I am talking in this thread...Zoro fans can simply come out by saying Lucci > King...but instead they are trashing Lucci...

for sometime people should forget agendas and ask some good fight for Zoro and Lucci is the perfect deal....remember still Luffy vs Lucci is the best fight in the one piece....

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
no he was just scared to get touch but he still was invulnerable to it .
He just have 0 fight IQ and try blitzing and making himself vulnerable .
In short Oda had to for making zoro win possible .
But the seraphim were not using speed mode so zoro and luffy were not able to deal damage to them until well sea bubles go brrr .
Zoro himself said he cant damage him with flame on and the anime made zoro attack himw ith acoc and it did nothing .
It's his defense, if he's scared, then he feels that it could hurt him, so he wants to avoid getting hit. And it is easier to avoid when you're faster. It's not his fault that people aren't smart enough to realize that.

zoro fans themselves clowning Lucci when others are acknowledging Lucci....look at the comments...lol
It's always the case lol. They hype up opponents that are clearly not gonna be zoros fight. And clown who will be actually zoros fight lol. And get mad when they don't get their wishes. Same with sanji fans lol.

Just wait a bit. And they'll start hyping lucci again just like they did with king. Lucci>Kizaru probably coming soon if it already hasn't.

I saw the leak.
Why?

For all we know, Lucci won't last nearly as long as King did v. KoH.
Offpanel clashes asside, let's wait for the actual "Lucci v. Zoro" chapter.

If he performs better than King did, I'll rank him over.
Until then, King > Lucci (& Kaidou > Kizaru).

Let's not change established PLs just because of momentary wank.
I'm just gonna say this right now.

If the NEXT chapter isn't Lucci vs Zoro and they're fighting offscreen the whole time...

I think it's a done deal.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lucci was confident that with him and Kizaru, they were going to steamroll the Straw Hats. That didn't happen, and he sees that not even Kizaru is able to easily deal with Luffy.....

But yeah, I'm sure it's because he fought Zoro for 10 seconds, that he recognized Luffy as a Yonko.
Lucci knows nothing about the Borsalino vs Luffy fight though?
:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.