Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at you buddy already preparing yourself for his bum ass to not get a fight . Sucks to be you . Who cares about Sanji he has no haki feats and fights bums like queen. Sanji fans drop the manga left and right and you think I take you serious . This shit is funny to me
I dont give a shit about what other do :suresure:

Keep coping with ur haki wank still only got pinzoro to lucci level while sanji shows superiority vs kings clone :steef:

And no im not a kid like you that gets hard every time someone fight on screen, there are other stuff that are enjoyable to read then fights, but he will probably fight so i can come back for more of your salt :cheers:

You really think Zoro needs a PU to beat Lucci?
Or Luffy for Kizaru?

This aint an Arc fight, SHs are gonna crush their opponents and establish themselves as a Yonko crew.
You say doffy > katakuri even though luffy needed PU to matcha and surpass katakuri
Even tho katakuri has fs and better haki than Doffy by far. Could beat pre fs g4 and match fs g4

Yet you're here thinking Zoro needs PU for lucci to be > Kinh
Zoro didn't even get PU to beat King!
He got CoC to tame Enma.

That's why even with adcoc, he needed to find out King secret. Flames on lunarians can tank any blow.

Pre CoC Zoro never once said King was above him or that he needs to surpass him , nor get PU to win like Luffy did vs Katakuri and kaido

Anyway, I'm eating exceptionally well, maybe better than anyone right now. Oda is bringing all my takes to life and then some.

Yonkou/Luffy fanboys trying to take it out on Zoro now after Kizaru been clowning their agenda, but it's all good. I'm already full.

See y'all when the scanlations drop.
nah you and I are sharing that buffet my guy

Status
Not open for further replies.