Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao Luffy used advCoC vs Katakuri too? Because the lines were the same.

Ah, right.

I wonder why there has been no use of black lines to indicate clashing in this arc in the slightest.

It wasn't used against the seraphims, it wasn't used against Kaku.

The only time it's used is only once twice, when he had armament Haki on his arm in G5 and when he attacked Kizaru.

Now I know your memory doesn't fail you but I'm sure you remember the difference in black lightning right?

The lightning on G5 armament clash was disconnected, this one is straight up leaking from the under of Luffy's feet.

The fact you're going back to Katakuri fight to prove that Current Luffy having black lightning after awakening advanced conquerors is seriously funny.

But you do you.

He was because pika was unable to fight zoro and was running away .
Pika did not even put a fight to zoro .
They exchanged clashes for a bit.
So he put a fight.
Still low diff.

As I said the result will depend of Lucci being down after a single acoc attack or not.
Nameless clashes before it are not defining factors, just look at this.
One would say just by this that it isn't a low diff but we know how it ended.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
a.G5 Vs Lucci (twice) ===> Lucci Dont recongnize luffy as yonko and wasnt defeated. b.koh vs lucci (just once)===> already admited the crew as yonko level and will go down for good.
notice that he didn't say right hand or anything but #2

almost as if Zoro is behind Luffy

pinzorosis, "fighting yonko" llike Kiku did didn't amount to anything when he was getting thrown around like a used condom against a YC that base sanji fought 1v2
:saden:
And Sanji was on the floor . Oda didn’t even bother drawing a panel because of how weak he is . Why would you even bring that up? Post some impressive Sanji feats rn or stop talking to me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.