Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My rating of Zoro didn't actually change, He was always weaker than Luffy so he gets to have a hard fight against someone that Luffy dumpstered
It’s only bad if you thought they were equals tbh

All this tells me is Lucci is YC1+ (so stronger than King) and Zoro will solidify that he’s at the higher end of that tier by the end of this fight

In an arc or 2 he’ll be Admiral level

Adv CoC is No touch barrier.
Otherwise Ulti used black lighting too

Right, so when Kaido used thunder Bagua with ADCoc on Kinnemon, Base Luffy and also that CP0 guy or something.

What was shown again?

The fanfic that it's a no touching attack is the dumbest headcannon ever made.

Also, do yourself a service and look at the difference in black lightning thickness and also numbers.

Right, so when Kaido used thunder Bagua with ADCoc on Kinnemon, Base Luffy and also that CP0 guy or something.

What was shown again?

The fanfic that it's a no touching attack is the dumbest headcannon ever made.

Also, do yourself a service and look at the difference in black lightning thickness and also numbers.
It's touching. Hence no CoC

Lucci was confident that with him and Kizaru, they were going to steamroll the Straw Hats. That didn't happen, and he sees that not even Kizaru is able to easily deal with Luffy.....

But yeah, I'm sure it's because he fought Zoro for 10 seconds, that he recognized Luffy as a Yonko.
And also of course Lucci recognized Luffy after got trashed, he see firsthand the strength of a yonkou..

Status
Not open for further replies.