Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That not the point really. The points that a damn high tier requires that. When ztards pretend that his CoA alone!!! can rip through Yonko lvl guards like luffy/meme.

If he needs to get serious with name ability’s to overwhelm haki nobodies like apoo or Lucci. Obviously even with those he’d struggle astronomically against top tier defenses.
Dunno what you mean by requires.

Pretty sure Shanks didn't need acoc to beat Kidd.
It will depend of result , Zoro parring with coa is normal.
Issue will be if he uses a named acoc attack and Lucci is not down.

If he's down it just confirms oda silly trend of waste time in clashes when one of the fighters can end the fight swiftly.

Wait if the clones were an awakening ability I was lowkey kinda right about logia awakening
:crazwhat:

Since everyone wants to fight kizaru what if he makes it happen? Not by going through everyone 1 by 1 by fighting the whole island at the same time
The best way imo he could potentially make it happen is through logia awakening. We don’t know what it is yet but I think a cool possibility would be that logia’s essentially make soldiers out of their own elements
Kinda like what cracker can do but with the soldiers being more sentient

That way kizaru can end up fighting everyone. I think it’d be funny if he was able to make a bunch of light monkeys and the other logia admirals make an army of their animal

It’d also lead to the strawhats without haki needing to use light pressure technology to hurt them. The light dragon alien make be able to actually do damage next time we come back to it

As for karasu pretty much having the same exact ability I described… maybe he is awakened
:saturn:
We know each devil fruit type has its own rules as to how they awaken that don’t always tie to power levels. So maybe he did the requirements
:kayneshrug:
Katakuri, and cracker might’ve lowkey been hints for the future of logia abilities

1. Katakuri didn’t have logia awakening but he’s still essentially a logia in every other way
  2. Cracker is very much a paramecia but if creating a one man army is part of logia awakening he essentially does that with his fruit

Zoro haters just took a huge L. The manga once again proved them wrong. The is a great chapter for Zoro.

1 - Zoro bandana wasn't on.

2 - Zoro wasn't using haki until this chapter. Without haki, Zoro pushed Lucci to awakening.

3 - Zoro can fight/attack with flames without ACoC or blackened haki.

5 - Zoro didn't use KoH.

Status
Not open for further replies.