Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaku clashed with Zoro without coa as well.
Heck back in Wano apoo clashed with Zoro and his weapons were fine but a name attack happened and got overpowered.

If anything this is Oda dragging fights for nothing.
That not the point really. The points that a damn high tier requires that. When ztards pretend that his CoA alone!!! can rip through Yonko lvl guards like luffy/meme.

If he needs to get serious with name ability’s to overwhelm haki nobodies like apoo or Lucci. Obviously even with those he’d struggle astronomically against top tier defenses.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
it was obvious that Oda wasn't going to have Luffy embarrass an Admiral on his first real fight with one but no matter what I still think Luffy's gonna win. Kizaru looks pretty good though

we gonna get like 1 pages and half due to Oda liking Luffy too much. only SHP shine this arc other than Luffy is Zoro :josad:
like i want to see Nami, Robin and Stussy do something goddamnit:kriwhat:
Fr i can't help but think that oda now hates the strawhats unlike what he did in wano , dressrosa ... i kinda miss these arcs because they made each strawhat do SOMETHING FOR GOD SAKE . robin didn't even bother to appear for like a 6th chapter or sum . Jimbei only popped up for like a min wtf??
:okay:

lmao i got my prediction right, zoro vs lucci is an interesting fight with unsure outcome (zoro fans please wait for the raws from now on) and luffy is fighting in a goofy way as always in g5 (he ate kizaru attack like a prisma). no agenda is my agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.