Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly the best change , since they're so confident, but then sanji too isn't doing anything significant
They slandered sanji so that in the end he wasn't present when kizaru was in the lab for the first time, then slandered him again when kizaru was going to attack stealthily, so that in the end he had already entered vegapunk's tank. :gokulaugh:

It does seem Oda toned down the toon effects overall, which makes me hyped for a potential Luffy vs Akainu again (i don't mind using his abilities to make creative attacks but i'd think anyone agree a fight between Luffy vs Akainu should be a serious one)
Baring toon effects, G5 is creative, which is why Luffy vs Kizaru has high potential to be the best fight. I am sure, there will be full-length fight at some point because for Kizaru to finish the mission he has to completely defeat Luffy, stalling won't do and at the same time, to stop Kizaru, Luffy has to defeat Kizaru, throwing away very far or just preventing him won't do.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You really think Zoro wouldn't cover his sword with haki while fighting? lol
Swords are always covered in haki which strengthens them so they won't break just see the panel where Mihawk was teaching him haki.
And seriously Zoro is not like Luffy who plays around and toys with his opponents, he just cuts them up for good so you really think Zoro was playing around like a fool not coating himself in basic haki??? You are delusional then
Think what loser ITS ON THE PANLES

So Kizaru still have the upper hand and even that he still more focused about killing vp, i think next chapter luffy and zoro gonna be more serious and started using adcoc
*Upper hand* Luffy is eating and farting his light attacks.
Post automatically merged:

He's been plot armoring his way throughout the manga, it's nothing new, don't get worked up.
Cry cope mald and seethe

Status
Not open for further replies.