Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been plot armoring his way throughout the manga, it's nothing new, don't get worked up.
Every single character follows a plot as they have a certain significance in their strory so plot armour just protects the characters so that the story can move on till the character has fulfilled its purpose.
Luffy would be killed 100s of times but he has to win because it's in his plot to become the Pirate King.
Same with Zoro, He would have been executed by the marines when he was captured by Helmeppo but Luffy saved him because plot wanted it and Zoro still had to become the greatest Swordsman.
There's no single character which doesn't follow a plot or has plot armour. The story won't be complete if plot armour didn't exist

Baring toon effects, G5 is creative, which is why Luffy vs Kizaru has high potential to be the best fight. I am sure, there will be full-length fight at some point because for Kizaru to finish the mission he has to completely defeat Luffy, stalling won't do and at the same time, to stop Kizaru, Luffy has to defeat Kizaru, throwing away very far or just preventing him won't do.
Outside powerscaling, personality wise Kizaru seems like a perfect match for G5 tbh. It has to be the potential to both an intense and fun fight.

Good lord I just clocked this: is Zoro not even fucking coating his swords in basic Haki? Because those look clean to me!

And yet you have people saying he is using Acoc because of that speck in the panel. Btw, Luffy did NOT use Acoc here, though:

top sword (enma) is shown to be black, you can see the flame on the edge of the swords meaning its KOH, so its likely inconsistnecy from oda, also this next panel

Lucci's regular hybrid might be Who's-Who level, but Lucci's awakened so he's much stronger.

Also Who's-Who claim is more hearsay "they say I had as much potential as Rob Lucci" yeah, whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.