Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdmiraL wankers lie to compensate for the AdmiraLs' power failing short of Top tier

Examples
You’re right, he is better than the strongest man, he is the strongest in History from the mouth of Oda. Above Roger, Whitebeard, and Garp. Lol
Post automatically merged:

It just goes to show you that prime Garp would get one shot by Oldbeard lol. Akainu is the strongest.

And nah, source is legit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/13q9cw1
I mean I’m just curious guys, why would the editor call Kizaru Luffy’s most formidable foe to date? I thought it was just so obvious that Kaido was the strongest character in this manga, and yet now the Fucking writers of this series are calling an Admiral Luffy’s most formidable foe???

@comrade @JoNdule @Seraphoenix @Tejas @MonsterKaido @MonsterKaido
EDIT: Debunked, now stop tagging me

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Yea just like that my Kizaru sword means he's serious take aged like milk
Told you bro lmfao, anyone who thought sword Kizaru is serious Kizaru has serious reading comprehension issues.

Why don’t y’all just let me handle the powerscaling from now on lmfao. Literally everything I’ve been saying for ten years is being reinforced right now.

-Kizaru is literally troll diffing the strongest Yonko and trying to kill Vegapunk at the same time
-Shabondy Kizaru looks like a mid diff for Egghead Kizaru who still isn’t fighting seriously
-Kizaru WILL NOT FALL on Egghead, literally the man hasn’t even taken a scratch yet and Luffy is already struggling to keep up in Gear 5 lol

Just let Papa Lee take it from here. I will show y’all what the Admirals really are lmfao.

Yea just like that my Kizaru sword means he's serious take aged like milk
I don't think people need to put so much emphasis on this serious/casual business. Luffy G5 mode never looks serious and yet, it is his peak. Not having a constipation face all the time doesn't mean being casual.

First Kizaru tried with the usual routine, then he couldn't pass G4 Snakeman, then he put more effort and smacked Snakeman. Then he got captured and thrown out and then he created clones with light swords which are Naruto Rasengan equivalent to keep Luffy busy. Luffy countered it and came back only to eat the light attack and split it into different directions.

Lucci portrayal is pretty strong
-First Sabo in one of these movies
-Performed decently against Gear5
-Now going at it against a somewhat serious Zoro

Looking like an EoS Coby opponent, this will give Coby the promotion to Vice Admiral he has been dreaming of

Who cares if he about to use KOH? Luffy used G5 vs Lucci. Zoro still has 9 sword style.
Like I said but you are in denial ashura is only 1 move .
And Lucci was note ven landing on luffy (Except when they did the lal back punch exchange ) and here he is clashing with zoro multiple timea dn blocking zoro swords without problem .

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro role is to take on someone who even rest of the crew can't take when Luffy takes the main head...people forgot the basic Luffy > Zoro > Sanji and overwank are the only ones who set up for disappointment and humiliating...that's all I can say...:cheers:
Luffy taking the main head is the reason why you are always fooled into believing Luffy>Zoro.
It has been shown to you several times that Zoro is far superior to Luffy.
Whether you pick their performance against Kaido or a direct contest of Willpower in TB.
That's why casuals believe that Luffy is stronger, because they cant power scale nor are they paying attention. :catlewd:

How much Doriki did Apoo's tonfa have? :sanmoji:

Actually really looking forward to this extreme diff fight between Zoro and Lucci has the potential to be a certified banger.

@nik87
Enjoy it while it lasts because it is always one slice away from ending.
Godfy failing against Kizaru is far more enjoyable. :myman:

They said swordsmanship wasn’t part of Kizaru fighting style but he actually pulled out his sword in the end @nik87
Goofy can’t do anything but keep dodging for his life :suresure:
It was cope the whole time, they worked so hard to ignore that Kizaru is at his best with his sword. :goyea:
@Paperchampion23 What did I say, what comes after Mirrors and Jewels? I told you.

@nik87 you deserve this ngl lmfao. Acting like Zoro is the strongest OP character only to have Oda put him in his place via Lucci lol.
Zoro IS the strongest character in OP.
I dont know how you imagine Apoo v2.0 disproved that.
Will you drag Kizaru down to Lucci's level when Zoro claps him? :sus:

There are some agendas but also, Oda is just vague.

Zoro is absolutely trying hard, and this is awakened Lucci so he must. He hasn't been hurt, hasn't put on the bandana... but no one is getting low diffed this arc except Sentomaru
it depends on the definition of Low diff , Apoo could hold back Zoro for a chapter or 2 but still get done in 1 move when Zoro decided to actually try.
I would say Zoro using King of Hell puts this fight above a low diff but we will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.