Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're always coping with something. They can't fathom the fact that Zoro only needs CoA vs Lucci. Whereas Luffy needed G5 and Lucci is out and about ready to fight lol
Remind me of sasuke keeping up with KN0 enhanced naruto in their fight with basic 3 tomeo sharingan and chakra control. Still butthurt about it, so I understand luffy fans to some instant.

Lmfao Kizaru is actually trolling Luffy
I don't think he's trolling at all.

It's just that despite being ridiculously strong, he can't do anything against G5 Luffy (just like Kaido couldn't do anything against it).

Luffy in G5 is basically invincible.

The way he decided to simply absorb Kizaru's deathbeam and turn into a shiny - just because he can - was ridiculous.

Luffy us no 1 for being captain, higher bounty. Not because he is stronger. Lol.

And again. Zoro made Lucci admit that Luffy is Yonko. Not Luffy himself.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit I know. So many 'terms and conditions' for no.1 lmao. :milaugh:

Zoro didn't make Lucci admit anything, it was not 'now I see why Luffy was a yonkou'
it was 'it is worth taking out no.2 of the yonkou'

H

Herrera95

About Zoro vs Lucci

Zoro is 100% on King of Hell mode. We don't know how long he is like that. Maybe he just activated. What I can assure is that he would land an CoC attack but then Oda changed focus. Possibility of Lucci being defeated next chapter offscreen.

About Luffy vs Kizaru

Looking how far Kizaru went when Luffy threw him makes me wonder if Kizaru landed Luffy away the same distance and he went G5 to not fall on sea. Besides that Kizaru is completely comfortable fighting Luffy. This one the only attack landed on him so far if we cam even count it as an attack since the damage was 0. Luffy eating his light and spreading like that is very irresponsible by him. He could harm the ones he is trying to protect.

About Gorosei

Nothing. That glance means nothing. Not even fake hype. Oda desperate to leave something for us to imagine while having another break.

A lot of Wostgen fans on just a bunch of broken records repeating the same nonsense over and over again.

Almost everything they are saying Zoro not cutting Lucci was said about Zoro not cutting Apoo.

Back then claimed:
- Zoro can't through Apoo's tanfo.
- Zoro is too weak
- Zoro has weak cutting power
- Apoo is not using haki
- Zoro won't reach the rooftop
- Zoro can't cut Kaido or BM.
- there's a large gap between him and the SN captains
- and more

We all know what happened. The second Zoro got tired of messing around and playing Queen's game he cut through Apoo's tanfo, blitzed Apoo, oneshot Apoo, and won Queen's game. Later on we find out Apoo uses invisible haki. Especially when he is dealing with opponents for powerful piercing/cutting attacks to protect himself.

Now they are once again saying the same thing
- Zoro can't cut Lucci
- Lucci is not using haki
- Zoro has weak cutting power.
- large between him and his captain

They never learn.
:milaugh:

The chapter revealed Zoro was fighting without using any type of haki or flames before now.

The middle scene shows Zoro's swords aren't coated in ACoC, CoA, or flames.

Zoro doesn't use flames until the bottom acene. That means Zoro pushed Lucci to use awakening and held his own against awaken Lucci without needing to use haki or flames.
:steef:
Wait I missed that. So Zoro was holding awakened Lucci at bay with not a single coated sword? Whereas luffy needed G5 and Sentomaru still got injured? Levels to this game fr :milaugh:

H

Herrera95

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit I know. So many 'terms and conditions' for no.1 lmao. :milaugh:

Zoro didn't make Lucci admit anything, it was not 'now I see why Luffy was a yonkou'
it was 'it is worth taking out no.2 of the yonkou'
Lucci after taking a beating of Luffy said he doesn't considers him a Yonko. Only after started his fight with Zoro he admits. You are the one with 0 interpretation skills here.

I wonder if that is how his beam attack going work on luffy .

Kizaru trying his best to get rid of luffy to kill VP and fail twice .
He might be doing some trolling but he not getting his job done .
Try the guy is chilling while fighting Nika pous toon force don't work on him the guy have his hands fold while falling into water lol

Admirals fans eating good and yeah I'll continue to say Ida save the admirals for a clear reason. And it shows just how powerful they are plus toon force don't affect kizaru or maybe it doesn't affect logia
Toon force has to effect on logia powers ,.
When ever Kizaru use that beam attacks it goes and put a hole in the person and blows up .
Here we have luffy deflect it with light coming out his nose lmao .

H

Herrera95

Kizaru trying his best to get rid of luffy to kill VP and fail twice .
He might be doing some trolling but he not getting his job done .
True but Luffy is not giving him any danger while Kizaru pulls danger to Luffy while not even focusing on him. We could say Kizaru is basically 1v2 since he is fighting Luffy hut aiming for Vegapunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.