Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Straw Hats are losing/getting captured for the matter. They will at least achieve their objective that is escaping safely.
But while Kizaru/Lucci/fleet could get defeated, I don't think this is what the incident will be about anyway. It will be something more unique than straw hats opponents getting defeated (something that happens pretty much every arc)
I'm 99% certain the incident will at least involve some of the following characters
  • Blackbeard Pirates
  • Vegapunk
  • Saturn
  • Ancient robot
Yeah I kinda see it this way now too.

Like Kizaru's defeat could be shocking in a sense but would it really be considered an "incident"? I mean when we look at the chapters, this doesn't seem to be focused at Kizaru's defeat at all and it seems to be a rather secondary part of the story.

Like it's all good to see Kizaru make light clones and Luffy facing him in Gear 5 and it's cool to tease each other with what happens during this fight, but this certainly isn't the focus of the story at the moment.

There is more to this arc and the main focus seems to be Vegapunk's assassination and the SHs preventing it.

Maybe we also get the Grand fleet involved, maybe the ancient robot is Uranus, who knows.

I'm hyped to see what this incident is going to involve.

The don't make it obvious I'm here pretty much gave it away. A Gorosei will be involved in the OP worlds matters for the first time ever and something might even happen to him considering the BBP's are here as well.

Caribou will also be important for sure.
I 100% agree.

If Saturn is revealed to the world, the hidden face of the World Government, and him being remotely shown to be strong, it's going to be shocking.

After Imu being seen by Sabo, now Saturn is exposed to the world.

All of the story is heading towards the Five Elders and Imu being exposed to the world, the hidden face of the world government.

Now, maybe it's not just his reveal that is going to shock the world but more than this.

zolo looks like a fodder compared to Luffy. G5 negged Lucci in one chapter while Zolo has to use KOH to even damage Lucci. Its over for you zoloboi. Cope, mald, seethe and cry.
While Kizaru casually humiliates g5 goofy, I will answer. Zoro acoa makes the awakened Lucci sweat and gasp. Goofy took a shit and turned on the god mode, equaled Lucci with a blow and could not knock him out. Acoa Zoro without a bandana<<Koh Zoro with a bandana<<Zoro koh Ashura. Cry.

100% of his moves are with a sword when he faces a real threat like the Dark King.
Nothing to enjoy in Apoo v2.0 other than y'all digging your own grave with it. :milaugh:

So it is just one L after all? :lusalty:
As I said, I will gladly take it in exchange of predicting several Ls for Luffy.
ZKK has numerous L's involved you know this.

Not rounding samurai. Not becoming Ryuuma 2.0, not beheading over capital etc.

Zoro vs Kizaru is the same.

I 100% agree.

If Saturn is revealed to the world, the hidden face of the World Government, and him being remotely shown to be strong, it's going to be shocking.

After Imu being seen by Sabo, now Saturn is exposed to the world.

Now, maybe it's not just his reveal that is going to shock the world but more than this.
Maybe people are reading a little bit into this shocking part. I can't see Saturn defeated and him showing DF powers wouldn't be that shocking as well, OP is shown to be a DF infested world at this point.

For me it's probably related to that Giant Robot, maybe a message?
A message from the void century would crazy enough here.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
ZKK has numerous L's involved you know this.

Not rounding samurai. Not becoming Ryuuma 2.0, not beheading over capital etc.

Zoro vs Kizaru is the same.
ZKK is Zoro killing Kaido.
All of those others are something else.
And I was never heavily invested in those to be my L.
So in the end, I take one L while Luffy got countless Ls... :lusalty:

and then was out of it.
ANd vs Kaku he was nearly dead when he was able to use it .
Ashura is weird but he can only throw 1 named attack with it so far.
And if zoro have to use ashura on lucci this make him stronger then king.
Did i read wrong manga cause ashura did not block shit from Kaido .
Kaido attack and Zoro ashura beat it there was no block or draw out move .

Maybe people are reading a little bit into this shocking part. I can't see Saturn defeated and him showing DF powers wouldn't be that shocking as well, OP is shown to be a DF infested world at this point.

For me it's probably related to that Giant Robot, maybe a message?
A message from the void century would crazy enough here.
Anything is possible at this point but I think that the incident will be more complex than we can possibly think of at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.