Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote one person saying he's losing.

He's using green cloud overflowing haki and powering up even more afterwards. He's actually trying while fighting Lucci

Meanwhile I can quote a shit ton of posts from your lot that said that Lucci would be a neg diff for Zoro in base.

Nobody thinks Zoro is going to lose to Lucci, it's that you guys drank too much of the kool aid
No bandana not trying. The fact that he can power up doesn't invalidate that he can neg diff someone unless you think Kaido, BM, Shanks can't beat anyone without CoC. :risitavirus:

What happened to the admirals' future sight? first Aokiji now Kizaru :denzimote: you guys told us they used it in Marinford
Cheap cheap cheap,

What happened to the yonkos ultimate supremacy

Don’t use low life tactics
they need to make edits to shit on Wizaru, meanwhile oda draws this for us:

they are finished :milaugh:
:gokulaugh:

@Sasaki Kojirō he just ended your wack ass editing career G

@ConquistadoR how do you feel about Lucci acknowledging the Straw Hats as a Yonko crew? Doesn’t that resolve your complaint about the Straw Hats being underestimated without the need for Saturn/Kizaru to fall?
I agree that this is making it more possible that the fights don't even conclude at all.

The fact that Luffy can even stand up to Kizaru now and prevent him from touching his crew and friends, contrary to 2 years ago, would be already sufficient to show how strong he has gotten.

Now, my personal feelings would still like Luffy to take down Kizaru but we will see what happens.

I agree that this is making it more possible that the fights don't even conclude at all.

The fact that Luffy can even stand up to Kizaru now and prevent him from touching his crew and friends, contrary to 2 years ago, would be already sufficient to show how strong he has gotten.

Now, my personal feelings would still like Luffy to take down Kizaru but we will see what happens.
This is fair,
Not desperate or cringe, straight honesty

Status
Not open for further replies.