Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're trying to spin it like Luffy gets more damaged from cutting attacks, than regular people, which is bullshit.
No... I clearly said three times now that it's because he stretches himself out which leaves openings and also makes his limbs thinner. You're arguing with the air. Literally just now I said it has nothing to do with the skin Vs rubber crap you're spewing.

Kizaru has the hardest logia to do damage to.

Even Rayleigh with a clean hit through Kizaru's body (although casual) managed to only give him a small cut on his cheek.

WB with clean swipe didn't even do damage

It's pretty strange that the admirals are supposedly these god tier characters but have never ever removed the corrupt celestial dragons from power and outlawed slavery.

Almost as if the admirals are a combination of complicit in this behavior and know the gorosei can stomp them.
Final saga Luffy will Save celestial Dragons from Akainu.
Akainu will bring marine rule over world.

It's pretty strange that the admirals are supposedly these god tier characters but have never ever removed the corrupt celestial dragons from power and outlawed slavery.

Almost as if the admirals are a combination of complicit in this behavior and know the gorosei can stomp them.
Why would they destroy the World Government which keeps the world stable?

No... I clearly said three times now that it's because he stretches himself out which leaves openings and also makes his limbs thinner. You're arguing with the air. Literally just now I said it has nothing to do with the skin Vs rubber crap you're spewing.
And you're arguments hold zero weight. Doflamingo cut Laws arm off like butter. Zoro did the same to King. From the looks of it, Luffy still has both of his arms, even though Cracker cut into his "super stretched, thinned out rubber."

Sabo is enough for the Lorosei and bottom 1 Limu

Status
Not open for further replies.