Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We also enjoy characters like Fujitora, Mougou, Ouki etc
Its about characters with weight and responsiblities behind them, military character are always the most intriguing

Its not what you think you dunce
:whitepress:
Military characters that lead a military dictatorship is ontologically evil

Huh?:kaidowhat: so Kaido's behavior doesn't matter but the admirals' behavior matters and makes them evil characters and their fans bad people??:choppawhat::choppawhat:
Does Kaido say he is for justice? Ofc he is atrocious in the acts he did but strengthwise he is marvellous. Kaido is a villian ofc he will be bad. He isn't a navy admiral tho with the face of justice but slaves to the WG's atrocities.

Trying to talk with Tejas

Tejas: Akainu couldn’t even kill Marco or vista

P1: Oh you wanna be like that? Well Kaido didn’t kill a Kiku who lost an arm

Tejas: What bro? I ignore that I don’t wanna be hurt, let’s talk about Akainu again

@Kerkovian And the thing is, people clown Kaidou and BM for not one shotting Midd and put Shanks above them, but we literally see Kaidou one shot Luffy, clap Law, and then lock Zoro in a full body cast for at least 10-15 minutes.
Big Mom may not have one shotted Midd, but she didn't use Haki on him anyway, so why does it matter?
She at least demolished his buttbuddy Killer with one lightning bolt, lol.
Also she literally shat on Page One with just ACoA and molested Ulti with a DF-only attack, one that wasn't even one of her strongest attacks either.
Kaidou is HIM
BM is HER
And I'm tired of mfs denying it
Soon enough they'll also learn Luffy is him as well
I really want Luffy to defeat Kizaru here and that there is a parallelism with Shanks who defeated Kid and Blackbeard who defeated Law and an anti-parallelism with Kid and Law.

Now, the current events are not making the fight as a big priority for neither parties. Kizaru wants to assassinate Vegapunk and Luffy is protecting his friends.

Maybe Luffy still defeats Kizaru because he has to but will it happen?

Do you think that what we have so far at the moment can conclude towards a winner?

I really want Luffy to defeat Kizaru here and that there is a parallelism with Shanks who defeated Kid and Blackbeard who defeated Law and an anti-parallelism with Kid and Law.

Now, the current events are not making the fight as a big priority for neither parties. Kizaru wants to assassinate Vegapunk and Luffy is protecting his friends.

Maybe Luffy still defeats Kizaru because he has to but will it happen?

Do you think that what we have so far at the moment can conclude towards a winner?
Idk there is going to be a winner now, I think Kuma appears and beams the SHs + Vegapunk away

You clearly don't understand why I think it's a weakness. You're just inserting your own interpretation of my thoughts to try and make a point against something that I was never trying to insinuate.

I just explained why Luffy is weak to slashes, and none of it had to do with this skin Vs rubber bullshit.
And I explained to you that it was a weakness, in a sense that he is immune to blunt, so yes, cutting attacks would truly be considered a "weakness" for Luffy. But a weakness for Luffy, is just regular for everyone else. You're trying to spin it like Luffy gets more damaged from cutting attacks, than regular people, which is bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.