Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Nor do they care about the celestial dragons.
Try again buddy, Kaido explicitly said he wanted to fight a war with the Celestial Dragons lmfao. He was too scared to do so without allying with Big Mom and gathering Ancient Weapons.

There is simply no reason why 4 admirals cannot just walk in mariejoa and destroy the system. Unless, the system is stronger than them.
Gee, it’s almost like all Admirals (excluding maybe Fujitora) ideologically believe in the World Government and don’t want to destroy it, or something lol.

It’s pathetic that I need to explain this to you lol. How you wandered into a serious forum from Reddit is a mystery to me.

Try again buddy, Kaido explicitly said he wanted to fight a war with the Celestial Dragons lmfao. He was too scared to do so without allying with Big Mom and gathering Ancient Weapons.

Gee, it’s almost like all Admirals ideologically believe in the World Government and don’t want to destroy it, or something lol.

It’s pathetic that I need to explain this to you lol. How you wandered into a serious forum from Reddit is a mystery to me.
So...

One guy. There are multiple yonko and they don't care. Their goal is getting to Laughtale or protecting their family.

And to the bolded. I pointed that out they are complicit in the behaviors lol.

It's so weird I literally pointed out how people defend the admirals while nobody defends Kaido's behavior. The WG represents genocide, slavery, rape, etc.

But the admirals...are the good guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.