Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this chapter hand Ls to the monster trio fandoms ?
-Luffy tried to troll Kizaru, got trolled back instead.
-Zoro (possibly in KoH) can't break through Lucci's guard, the fight looks equal so far.
-Sanji got negged by the Blackbeard pirates and replaced by Devon. If not, the man disappeared the moment a top tier was near.

:ihaha:
what‘s that about with Sanji and Devon ?
did i miss something ?

My dudes stop clowing yourselfs, there's no CoC in Zoro's swords, you all know that lol.
He’s in KOH bruh just give it up, it’s not a L or W idk why y’all so paranoid about this. I mean it be one thing if the smoke was just on 1 sword but it’s on all of the damn swords and we see black lightning in the next panel……..

Cut the bullshit, you preach about love and acceptance, but every time someone show that they like Zoro and/or admirals, you will make sure to tell them that they are dumb, worthless and unwanted.
You're a massive hypocrite on top of being a piece of shit.
Nah he said he only trolls the zorotards and leaves the normal zoro fans alone

Things Kizaru hasn’t shown yet

Control/affect his surroundings. Examples being
  • Crocodile could effect the dryness of the air and general sand
  • Ace could effect the heat and general fire
  • Enel could control/sense the electric currents and effect general lighting
Maybe for kizaru his more passive ability could be just always making the island he’s on seem like day time. Basically like enies lobby which happened due to mother flame or the original Uranus probably. Something that coincidentally produces a light based attack.
He should also be able to control different forms of light in general that he didn’t produce himself

A further level of that would probably be being able to produce things that naturally produce your element. Examples of that being
  • Aokiji creating ice mountains + snow clouds
  • Akainu creating volcanoes
  • Enel creating thunder clouds
As for kizaru the main thing that produces light for us is the sun and the stars in general. So maybe kizaru can create his own sun he can use as another source of light

Idk if they’ll all have one but so far enel, ryokugyu, Caesar, and even kinda Monet have shown off a larger form when they’re completely made up of their element. If kizaru does have a similar form I think it’d be very fitting if it was named after Amaterasu the sun god. Adding even more parallels to him and luffy. Sun god vs sun god. If kizaru originally like kaido wanted to be joyboy but failed even more perfect
Logia awakening--> becoming a ball or having transformation with other skills :
Enel, Caesar showed awakening
Even GB tree form, I think it's one of his awakened move.

Kizaru will become a ball of light = mini sun and shoot around rays

How can someone even like characters that are slaves to the World Government that is Evil, treats every human species as insects, promotes slavery, doesn't hesitate to commit mass genocide to keep the entire world in darkness but has the public face as protectors of people and justice?
Loving those evil characters and then insulting others(real people) is a very nasty act ngl. Those that like admirals also like Fascism, tyranny, genocide, slavery and et al.
@Tejas @Pringles @Nikuzi @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
lol virtue signalling over fictional characters, I remember you saying someone used to clean toilets as their job over a trivial argument

He’s in KOH bruh just give it up, it’s not a L or W idk why y’all so paranoid about this. I mean it be one thing if the smoke was just on 1 sword but it’s on all of the damn swords and we see black lightning in the next panel……..
If he starts using named attacks without the king of hell words at the start it is really KoH?

Damn, what a crazy week.

First Gojo gets obliterated by Sukuna, then a cool battle between Kizaru and G5 in which both troll each other.

Besides, I think the battle choreography between Kizaru and Luffy is so good. With both responding differently to their respective techniques. I enjoy this fight so far and we have just seen a glimpse of Kizaru's skillset. Now that Vegapunk is gone, Kizaru can fully focus on fighting Luffy.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It literally doesn't that isn't black lightning and its only on enma

H

Herrera95

Well, Lucci didn't move an inch as long as Luffy was there knowing that he cant beat Luffy. And sooner the Luffy went, he went against his crewmates thinking that he can beat everyone including no.2 with terms and conditions. 🤣🤣
So acknowledging Luffy as yonkou has nothing to do with no.2 with terms and conditions.

No.2 of yonkou means being a part of yonkou crew. What are you even talking about, imitating Lucci, like how he was in denial mode, huhh 🤣🤣

And at the same time, no.2 means no. 2 which includes strength. There is no specified terms and conditions like I called you no.2 because you are no.2 in bounty wise but strength wise you are no.1 like that.

Why are you trying to hard imitate Luccu denial mode? 🤫
Nothing changed from when Luffy beated Luffy to now except that he is fighting Zoro. So you are just denying manga.

Yes Lucci didn't a shit because he knew Luffy would prevent him and beat him. Now he will learn that Zoro can do just the same. No big deal here. You would just have a point if he didn't even challenged Luffy in first place.

-Zoro (possibly in KoH) can't break through Lucci's guard, the fight looks equal so far.
-Sanji got negged by the Blackbeard pirates and replaced by Devon. If not, the man disappeared the moment a top tier was near.

Sanji didnt fight the BB pirates, and if u had any reading comprehansion you would see he and jimbei were in a diffrent room when kizaru attacked thats why they talk via den den mushi :seriously:

K

Kotone

Usopp is being choked
One of Sanjis best friends
The guy Sanji always saves

Not I got to get in this tank and hang on for my life

Yes I can fly but it's not like I have island rang coo
And can just get there by myself

Status
Not open for further replies.