Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you insist in deny manga? It was after fight. Lucci has bandages already because Luffy beated him. And he doesn't need excuses to fight Luffy. Lol. He ignores marine orders and do as he wants.
Can't understand what you want to say with your logic talk.

Talking about interpretation... As I said you have none.

First of all he refuse to accept Strawhat as an Emperor. Then he calls Zoro the no. 2 of an Emperor. So he accepted Straw Hat as an Emperor. If he didn't he would keep saying something on the lines like, I don't accept you as Yonko crew.

No.2 doesn't mean the second strong. You made that shit on your head.

Zoro is no.2 because he is the unofficial vice-captain, the 2nd highest bounty. Simple as that.
Well, Lucci didn't move an inch as long as Luffy was there knowing that he cant beat Luffy. And sooner the Luffy went, he went against his crewmates thinking that he can beat everyone including no.2 with terms and conditions. 🤣🤣
So acknowledging Luffy as yonkou has nothing to do with no.2 with terms and conditions.

No.2 of yonkou means being a part of yonkou crew. What are you even talking about, imitating Lucci, like how he was in denial mode, huhh 🤣🤣

And at the same time, no.2 means no. 2 which includes strength. There is no specified terms and conditions like I called you no.2 because you are no.2 in bounty wise but strength wise you are no.1 like that.

Why are you trying to hard imitate Luccu denial mode? 🤫

Status
Not open for further replies.