Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

Anyway Kizaru is already showing superiority to Kaido

every chapter just proves Kaidous title wasn’t meant to be taken that seriously, he is strong but that’s about it to him.

Luffy let off G5 which was meant to goofalize Kizaru unfortunately the tables was turnt and he started kissing the exact thing he was trying to do to someone else, which is clowning.

It’s amazing Oda decided to use the most sarcastic/unserious admiral, not just admiral but probably the most sarcastic and unserious character in the series.

With that not giving a fuck type tone and treating Luffy like a toddler, I understand 100% why a certain fanbase would be on a line of coke, oops I meant cope.

Stocks are rising, tears are dropping, copes are being brought out of the ass

All thanks to Borsalino the guy who’s made of light

#AdmiralsReignSupreme
Kaido's title is about him being strongest Creature. Fandom's mistake is including humans on it.

But yes Kizaru is just that guy. But it is Kizaru the man made of light. You will be doomed to failure if you think all Admirals would be like that.

Kaidogod for a reason
Post automatically merged:

:pepemwai:
They can beat around the bush all they want but at the end of the day it boils down to this:
Would Kizaru need Luffy to exhaust him self using all forms of Advanced Haki, plus his awakening, plus every single thing in his arsenal (giantification, lightning, etc.) just to fight on equal grounds with him?
Would he need hundreds of attacks from Luffy and others and then a Bajrang Gun to finally take him down?
No. Never.
That's something only monsters like Kaidou and BM can do.

It's no different than anyone else though. When Luffy says "I'm weak to cutting" that is in reference to him being immune to blunt force damage.

If you punch him you can't hurt him. If you cut him, you can. That's his "weakness". But he's not any more weak to cutting, than anyone else.
I clearly just showed two examples in which he's more susceptible to cutting attacks. Stretching his arms or legs or torso out makes them an easy target for slashes and it makes the tissue even thinner so it's easier to cut. Not sure why you're denying this. It's been demonstrated on panel.

Even when Luffy was trying to hold onto Kaido with his arm stretched out from behind the clouds, Kaido used it as an opportunity to slash him all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.