Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

Lol, never once Lucci said anything about that after the fight. It was pre-fight and Lucci using it an 'excuse' to fight Luffy.
Also, Lucci started fighting as soon as Luffy went away with Franky by your logic.
Also, the logic apply because Luffy said not to take out his anger on his crew mates just because he can't beat him which is exactly wat he did as soon as luffy gone.
Why you insist in deny manga? It was after fight. Lucci has bandages already because Luffy beated him. And he doesn't need excuses to fight Luffy. Lol. He ignores marine orders and do as he wants.
Can't understand what you want to say with your logic talk.

Again, he didn't say 'now I know why Luffy is a yonkou' or 'I admit Luffy is a yonkou' but he said 'no.2 of yonkou' which means Luffy is already an yonkou in his mind and it is worth if he can take out no.2

Also,

Lucci: no. 2

What Lucci said in the mind of Guy with Einstein IQ:

Lucci with terms and conditions: You are no. 2 bounty wise and no.1 strength wise and Luffy is a figurehead yonko, you are real yonko.

:okay:
Talking about interpretation... As I said you have none.

First of all he refuse to accept Strawhat as an Emperor. Then he calls Zoro the no. 2 of an Emperor. So he accepted Straw Hat as an Emperor. If he didn't he would keep saying something on the lines like, I don't accept you as Yonko crew.

No.2 doesn't mean the second strong. You made that shit on your head.

Zoro is no.2 because he is the unofficial vice-captain, the 2nd highest bounty. Simple as that.

It's because he leaves openings when he stretches his arms out, as seen in the panel I just posted. He almost lost his arms when he tried to use gum gum bazooka on Mihawk. Sharp objects have been considered his weakness since the start of the series and mentioned time and time again; even against Kaido.
It's no different than anyone else though. When Luffy says "I'm weak to cutting" that is in reference to him being immune to blunt force damage.

If you punch him you can't hurt him. If you cut him, you can. That's his "weakness". But he's not any more weak to cutting, than anyone else.

How can someone even like characters that are slaves to the World Government that is Evil, treats every human species as insects, promotes slavery, doesn't hesitate to commit mass genocide to keep the entire world in darkness but has the public face as protectors of people and justice?
Loving those evil characters and then insulting others(real people) is a very nasty act ngl. Those that like admirals also like Fascism, tyranny, genocide, slavery and et al.
@Tejas @Pringles @Nikuzi @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
And so the malding begins

How can someone even like characters that are slaves to the World Government that is Evil, treats every human species as insects, promotes slavery, doesn't hesitate to commit mass genocide to keep the entire world in darkness but has the public face as protectors of people and justice?
Loving those evil characters and then insulting others(real people) is a very nasty act ngl. Those that like admirals also like Fascism, tyranny, genocide, slavery and et al.
:gokulaugh:

Ironic as fuck

When you’re a fan of blood thirsty mfuckers who been starving a country for 2 decades and invite more criminals to terrorize the world with them

This cope is getting out of hand

H

Herrera95

Usually people that talk like that on public are the ones that do exactly as they say

Status
Not open for further replies.