Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can someone even like characters that are slaves to the World Government that is Evil, treats every human species as insects, promotes slavery, doesn't hesitate to commit mass genocide to keep the entire world in darkness but has the public face as protectors of people and justice?
Loving those evil characters and then insulting others(real people) is a very nasty act ngl. Those that like admirals also like Fascism, tyranny, genocide, slavery and et al.
@Tejas @Pringles @Nikuzi @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier

What’s with that coping ass avatar?

the chapters dropped you know

I mean I understand it’s a nightmare for you to read, but pretend you aren’t a Yonkster who’s been coping for years and you’ll enjoy it.
I don't get in what sort of a nightmare nobody gets damaged?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

So far, Kizaru has shown 0 things that can get through Kaido's durability, the same goes for his former colleague Aokiji. The noose is tightening around the necks of the Admirals.

The lasers are being absorbed by Chad Yonkou Luffy, avoided by Sentomaru and his regular legs, not even incapacitating him permanently. Franky needed to target Sasaki's weakest point on his body with the same lasers as Kizaru to finally defeat him (a part of his chest), and Sasaki's durability is like 1000x lower than Kaido's scales.

At most, what Kizaru can cause to Kaido is superficial damage if he has Haki Adcoa, but honestly, even if a physical monster like Luffy in G4, after pummeling Kaido for minutes, concluded that his attacks were causing superficial damage, someone physically weaker like Kizaru would cause even shallower damage. Not to mention that superficial damage on Kaido is instantly healed by his insane recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can someone even like characters that are slaves to the World Government that is Evil, treats every human species as insects, promotes slavery, doesn't hesitate to commit mass genocide to keep the entire world in darkness but has the public face as protectors of people and justice?
Loving those evil characters and then insulting others(real people) is a very nasty act ngl. Those that like admirals also like Fascism, tyranny, genocide, slavery and et al.
I like Akainu
I find him hot
:peperain:

I want him to turn me into his personal donut.

Anyway Kizaru is already showing superiority to Kaido

every chapter just proves Kaidous title wasn’t meant to be taken that seriously, he is strong but that’s about it to him.

Luffy let off G5 which was meant to goofalize Kizaru unfortunately the tables was turnt and he started kissing the exact thing he was trying to do to someone else, which is clowning.

It’s amazing Oda decided to use the most sarcastic/unserious admiral, not just admiral but probably the most sarcastic and unserious character in the series.

With that not giving a fuck type tone and treating Luffy like a toddler, I understand 100% why a certain fanbase would be on a line of coke, oops I meant cope.

Stocks are rising, tears are dropping, copes are being brought out of the ass

All thanks to Borsalino the guy who’s made of light

#AdmiralsReignSupreme

I hope the navy/world government enslaves the entire world and kills every single pirate brutally

Status
Not open for further replies.