Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
One guy. There are multiple yonko and they don't care. Their goal is getting to Laughtale or protecting their family.
Kaido explicitly stated that he does care. Multiple times actually. He’s just too stupid to realize that he is no better than the Celestial Dragons since he also takes slaves and does all the same shit they do. Lol

It's so weird I literally pointed out how people defend the admirals while nobody defends Kaido's behavior. The WG represents genocide, slavery, rape, etc.

But the admirals...are the good guys!
Point me to one post where you’ve seen an Admiral fan state that the Admirals are good guys lol. Yeah the Admirals fight pirates, majority of whom are explicitly evil, but that doesn’t make the Admirals good guys. At the end of the day they defend the Celestial Dragons lol.

You certainly are a hallucinatory little puppy aren’t you? Lol

Yes there is clear manga talks that exposed this to us. You are just choosing to ignoring it just like you ignored Lucci not accepting Luffy AFTER their fight and making your headcannon of this being before fight as an excuse for him to fight a Yonko.
I gave you an example for actual acknowledgment. Show me something like that. Any indication atleast. I will give you another example and fit your great VC moment
Urouge: he is a beast which means his captain is something else.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Man, how frustrating Kizaru and his uselessness are. He couldn't even knock out Bonney, even when he hit her from behind with one of his kicks. And as if that wasn't enough, Sentomaru gets up and saves her, the same Sentomaru who was seriously injured by Lucci and faced and endured Kizaru's attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.