Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Elder Lee Hung @Kurozumi Wiwi Luffy is on his strongest form and Kizaru still playing with him, what will be the point of this fight?
Luffy just absorbed Kizaru's light beams, and shot them out of his nose. Yall better be worried, because it's looking like Kizaru's logia ability can be completely nullified by Luffy. Kizaru better have another trick up his sleeve, cause his OP ability is nothing in the presence of G5.

Also oda retconing katakuri from logia to special paramecia makes sense. Since his fruit is something is unnatural and not something that happens in nature he wouldn’t be able to effect the environment the same way they do.

It seems logia can produce things that produce their element something you can’t do with mochi. Tho he’s still able to turn his surroundings into mochi with paramecia awakening

This should be praised. Not the opposite. The fact that manga makes people do passion about it that they take it personal. Just like politics, football, religion etc.
I think I get what you're saying. I don't totally disagree, everything should be viewed through a critical lens. But you gotta thread carefully between criticism and being overly critical, which can lead you to engage in toxic behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.